- Burks scores 21 as Jazz pull away from Pelicans 101-87 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz are no longer learning to play with Alec Burks, who missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Coach Quin Snyder said the adjustment period is over.
- Pelicans lose Davis to injury, Clippers win 111-90 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers rested all of his starters throughout the fourth quarter against New Orleans on Friday night, a rarity for the Clippers coach this season.
- Clutch Davis leads Pelicans past Suns, 122-116 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans first-year coach Alvin Gentry is starting to see evidence that his team can overcome its dismal start to the season.
- Gentry: Davis, Asik ready to return for Pelicans vs. Spurs Updated: Nov-20-15 7:13 pm
- Westbrook carries Thunder past injury-depleted Pelicans Updated: Nov-18-15 11:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook and Enes Kanter were too tough for a Pelicans team that's missing too much.
- Anthony helps Knicks beat Pelicans 95-87 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony enjoyed Kevin Seraphin's solid performance even more than his own big game.
- Horford, Millsap rally Hawks to 106-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Nov-11-15 11:31 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks have plenty of guys who can hit 3-pointers.
- Davis leaves with injured hip as Pelicans get first win Updated: Nov-10-15 11:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans were so good in the first half that they were never threatened even after he left with an injury.
- Korver helps Hawks win 6th straight, 121-115 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-07-15 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - When Atlanta started to look vulnerable, Kyle Korver galvanized the Hawks with his deeds and words.
- Fournier leads Magic past winless Pelicans, 103-94 Updated: Nov-03-15 11:53 pm
NEW ORLEANS - After hitting his second consecutive 26-foot jumper inside the final 1:13 of the fourth quarter, Orlando's Evan Fournier let out a primal roar as he trotted back toward the defensive end.
- Curry's big 3rd quarter leads Warriors past Pelicans 134-120 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:05 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry couldn't get the smile off of his face as he trotted back on defense.