- Warriors grant Lakers permission to interview Luke Walton Updated: Apr-27-16 9:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Los Angeles Lakers received permission from the Warriors to interview top assistant Luke Walton for their coaching vacancy.
- Grand Canyon on the rise, on and off the court Updated: Apr-22-16 3:53 pm
PHOENIX - Brian Mueller zips across Grand Canyon's campus in a golf cart, waving to students who greet the university's president by his first name.
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Updated: Apr-14-16 9:25 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr makes one thing perfectly clear: This special season is not about him. Far from it. Even if he is so perfectly entwined with the record-setting Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls group Kerr played for 20 years ago that just lost its all-time wins record to the team he now leads.
- Injury-riddled Pelicans endure rough 1st season under Gentry Updated: Apr-14-16 6:44 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - After a frustrating debut season, New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry is still waiting for a proper introduction to his full roster.
- Timberwolves blast Pelicans in Mitchell's final game Updated: Apr-13-16 11:53 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Sam Mitchell smiled and laughed with his young Minnesota Timberwolves one last time, reveling in one of the few easy victories his team has had in its home building.
- Pelicans beat Lakers, Kobe Bryant 110-102 Updated: Apr-08-16 11:46 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Byron Scott stood near the Lakers bench Friday night, listening as fans in New Orleans heartily chanted for the Los Angeles coach to put Kobe Bryant back in with nearly eight minutes left in the fourth quarter.
- Celtics fight off short-handed Pelicans late in 104-97 win Updated: Apr-06-16 11:27 pm
BOSTON - The Celtics entered the week focused on improving their playoff position over their final five regular-season games.
- 76ers top Pelicans to avoid tying league mark for futility Updated: Apr-05-16 10:26 pm
PHILADELPHIA - These 76ers are relieved not to be part of history.
- Frazier has 19 points, 13 assists, Pelicans top Nets 106-87 Updated: Apr-03-16 7:29 pm
NEW YORK - Tim Frazier showed off his game to the New Orleans Pelicans - and the Brooklyn crowd - with another solid performance that might help him stick around in the NBA next season.