- In politics, deep pockets help but can't assure victory Updated: Jun-30-16 4:48 pm
HELENA, Montana - In his bid for Montana governor, Bozeman entrepreneur Greg Gianforte has given his campaign more than $500,000 - and more of his personal wealth could stream into his campaign as the Republican ramps up his effort to unseat Gov. Steve Bullock and pours more money into expensive television spots and other advertising.
- Funeral held in Missoula for World War II Doolittle Raider Updated: Jun-28-16 11:45 am
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula and America said goodbye Monday to a quiet hero in ground-shaking fashion.
- AFL-CIO leader vows union support for Bullock, Juneau Updated: Jun-24-16 6:34 pm
HELENA, Montana - AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka on Friday rallied Montana union members convening in Helena for their annual convention, vowing union support for Gov. Steve Bullock's re-election and superintendent Denise Juneau's bid for U.S. Congress.
- Montana governor unveils energy plan in bid for re-election Updated: Jun-21-16 8:05 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana Gov. Steve Bullock unveiled a blueprint Tuesday for what he called a balanced and responsible energy future focused on wind, solar and cleaner sources of power.
- Montana governor named new head of western governors group Updated: Jun-14-16 3:23 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana Gov. Steve Bullock has been named the new chairman of the Western Governors' Association.
- Montana Editorial Roundup Updated: Jun-08-16 11:36 am
The Missoulian, June 6, on keeping sexual assault suspects behind bars:
- News Guide: Montana voters decide full slate of races Updated: Jun-08-16 10:16 am
HELENA, Montana - Montana's primary election featured contested races for president, governor, state Supreme Court, Public Service Commission and a slate of legislative races. The election also confirmed the party nominations for candidates in unopposed races for U.S. House, attorney general, secretary of state, superintendent of education and state auditor.
- Montana backs Sanders, Trump; top governor candidates cruise Updated: Jun-08-16 2:24 am
HELENA, Montana - Montana voters, undeterred by Hillary Clinton becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, threw their support behind Bernie Sanders on Tuesday.
- The Latest: Bernie Sanders wins Montana's Democratic primary Updated: Jun-08-16 2:09 am
HELENA, Montana - The Latest on Montana's primary elections (all times local):