- The Latest: Montana officials seek stay on campaign limits Updated: May-18-16 6:38 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Latest on Montana campaign contribution limits (all times local):
- Dip in state revenue prompts concern among Montana officials Updated: May-10-16 7:19 pm
HELENA, Montana - Revenue flowing into Montana's coffers has slowed during the past three months, prompting concern from the Capitol to city halls across the state.
- Former Sen. Conrad Burns remembered as influential lawmaker Updated: May-06-16 7:44 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Three-term Montana U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns was remembered Friday as an influential lawmaker skilled at connecting with people but unable to shake a penchant for stirring public controversy with politically incorrect comments.
- The Latest: Hundreds attend service for former Sen. Burns Updated: May-06-16 5:41 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - The Latest on funeral services for former U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns of Montana (all times local):
- Governor releases private emails dealing with state business Updated: May-06-16 3:14 pm
HELENA, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock has used his private email account to communicate about a wide variety of official business, from proposed legislation to his increasingly strained relationship with the former lieutenant governor, according to hundreds of pages of emails released Friday.
- Montana, feds make deal on use of firefighting helicopters Updated: May-05-16 4:06 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana and federal officials have made a deal that will allow the state's five firefighting helicopters to respond to some blazes on federal lands, after they were barred from doing so last year as fires raging across the West led to equipment shortages.
- Montana leaders react to former Sen. Conrad Burns' death Updated: Apr-29-16 11:24 am
HELENA, Montana - Condolences rolled in Thursday night as word of former U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns' death spread. Burns died of natural causes at his home in Billings, Montana Republican Party Executive Director Jeff Essmann said. Here is what some state and congressional leaders had to say: