- Montana, South Dakota governors make wager on playoff game Updated: Nov-24-15 6:11 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock have a little extra riding on Saturday's Football Championship Subdivision playoff game between South Dakota State University and the University of Montana.
- Montana Republican Party names new executive director Updated: Nov-21-15 11:13 am
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Republican Party has named as its new executive director a man who has worked on election campaigns in four other states.
- The Latest: Ex-judge applauds man's release in 1979 killing Updated: Nov-20-15 4:42 pm
DEER LODGE, Montana - The latest in the clemency granted to a Montana man convicted in a 1979 murder he has long denied (all times local):
- Bullock honors Elouise Cobell with Nov. 5 proclamation Updated: Nov-06-15 4:02 am
HELENA, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock has proclaimed Nov. 5 as Elouise Cobell Day in honor of the woman who led a 14-year legal fight against the federal government over mismanagement of Indian trust funds.
- Montana governor considering clemency in 1979 murder case Updated: Oct-30-15 1:09 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana Gov. Steve Bullock on Friday promised "careful consideration" of a clemency request from a man who's spent three decades in prison for the 1979 murder of a high school classmate.