- Rainy game ends at 2:44 a.m., Yankees lose to Rangers in 9th Updated: Jun-28-16 4:01 am
NEW YORK - Yankees manager Joe Girardi insisted the last out should have come well before midnight - let alone at 2:44 a.m., when the game finally ended.
- Rangers wrap up win at 2:44 a.m., outlast rain, Yankees Updated: Jun-28-16 3:36 am
NEW YORK - By the time Adrian Beltre stepped to the plate with the bases loaded well past midnight, Yankee Stadium was nearly deserted. So could he hear his 9-year-old son cheering for him to get a hit?
- Rangers-Yankees game delayed in 9th by rain, teams wait Updated: Jun-28-16 2:38 am
NEW YORK - A rain delay in the ninth inning at Yankee Stadium kept Texas and New York waiting past 2 a.m. before the game resumed.
- Struggling Twins get 3 hits, shut down by Yanks in 2-1 loss Updated: Jun-25-16 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - Maybe the Minnesota Twins will get a respite Sunday from that daunting trio in the Yankees' bullpen. With the worst record in the majors, they sure could use a break.
- Castro's walkoff homer leads Yankees to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jun-22-16 11:50 pm
NEW YORK - Starlin Castro had never hit a walkoff home run at any level of baseball.
- Rockies waste late 4-run lead in 9-8 loss to Yankees Updated: Jun-22-16 7:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Rockies' offense gave them the lead, and the bullpen gave it back.
- Arenado hits 20th homer, leads Rockies over Yankees 6-3 Updated: Jun-15-16 9:03 pm
DENVER - DJ LeMahieu turned what could have been a scary day into a good one for him and the Colorado Rockies.
- Yankees beat Angels 6-3 for 4-game sweep, back at .500 Updated: Jun-10-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Getting back to .500 for only the second time since mid-April was costly for the New York Yankees.
- Yankees selling 'NO RUNS DMC' T-shirts for $39.99 Updated: Jun-09-16 11:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Yankees hope their relief trio of Dellin Betances, Andrew Miller and Aroldis Chapman make music at the cash registers.
- After rain, Orioles rally to beat Chapman and Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-05-16 7:36 pm
BALTIMORE - Matt Wieters was sitting around for more than five hours when Orioles manager Buck Showalter summoned him to handle an extremely difficult task: Go to plate as a pinch-hitter to face Aroldis Chapman, who regularly busts the radar gun at over 100 mph.
- Castro's 2-run homer only hit for Yanks in 2-1 win over Rays Updated: May-29-16 8:23 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - For the first time in a century the New York Yankees won a game with just one hit.