- Day wins The Barclays in another runaway Updated: Aug-31-15 2:50 am
EDISON, New Jersey - Jason Day, so poor as a kid that he shopped at a store where he stuffed as much used clothing as he could into a bag for $5, is trying not to think about the potential of a $10 million bonus for winning the FedEx Cup. That's still four weeks away.
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut Updated: Aug-29-15 3:59 am
EDISON, New Jersey - By the end of the week, Jordan Spieth might be No. 1 in just one major category - the PGA Tour money list. He has earned just under $10.4 million this year, so missing the cut at The Barclays is not likely to keep him up at night.
- Spieth comes full circle to New Jersey at No. 1 in the world Updated: Aug-25-15 6:35 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The words were big and bold coming out of Trump National. Only this time, it wasn't The Donald doing the talking.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Day wins a major: 5 things we learned at the PGA Updated: Aug-17-15 2:41 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day posted a picture of the Wanamaker Trophy on his Twitter account along with a message that said everything: "Ding dong the witch is dead."
- Jason Day shows major mettle and wins PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 9:59 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Given a third straight chance to finally win a major, Jason Day promised a fight to the finish in the PGA Championship.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Jones take the lead at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-15-15 10:39 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The early wake-up call was well worth it for Matt Jones, who made two birdie putts in pristine conditions at Whistling Straits on Saturday morning to complete a 7-under 65 and build a two-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Zach Johnson has his troubles at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 10:15 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The "other" player in the PGA Championship's power threesome pretty much played like it Thursday.
- Key hole at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 9:53 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A look at the key hole in the first round of the PGA Championship:
- Who ya got? McIlroy-Spieth is golf's best rivalry in decade Updated: Aug-12-15 7:41 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - All of a sudden, it isn't quite as lonely at the top.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- European Tour pulls out of WGC for 2016 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The European Tour has chosen France over Firestone.
- It's a sand trap! Watch out for Whistling's bunkers at PGA Updated: Aug-10-15 1:56 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Perhaps the shiftiest sand trap in recent major history is now covered up by a hospitality area.
- Lowry introduces himself on world stage with Bridgestone win Updated: Aug-10-15 2:53 am
AKRON, Ohio - Shane Lowry remained somewhat of a mystery to the golf audience outside Ireland and parts of Europe.
- McIlroy, if he plays, grouped with major champions at PGA Updated: Aug-07-15 8:18 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy joins the marquee group of this year's major champions in the opening rounds of the PGA Championship.
- PGA Championship at a glance Updated: Aug-07-15 4:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Facts and figures for the PGA Championship:
- PGA Championship trivia quiz Updated: Aug-07-15 2:55 pm
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this quiz:
- What to watch for at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-07-15 2:50 pm
The question would be absurd to anyone except Jordan Spieth, who could only laugh. He dominated golf headlines this summer after winning the Masters and U.S. Open and then missing out on a playoff at the British Open by one shot.
- McIlroy, recovering from ankle injury, listed in PGA field Updated: Aug-06-15 7:11 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy posted two videos on Instagram that suggest he might be able to return for the PGA Championship.