- European Tour chief: Changes must be made to Wentworth Updated: May-29-16 8:38 am
VIRGINIA WATER, England - Significant improvements must be made to the West Course at Wentworth by its new Chinese owners if it is to continue hosting the European Tour's flagship event, the head of the tour said Sunday.
- Medals or mosquitoes? Zika still talk of Olympic golf Updated: May-24-16 6:09 pm
Olympic qualifying for golf ends in seven weeks, at which time players will have to determine if medals outweigh mosquitoes.
- Russell Knox gaining confidence going into key stretch Updated: May-24-16 2:43 pm
Russell Knox needed results before he could find confidence, and now his confidence is soaring.
- Garcia beats Koepka with par on first playoff hole at Nelson Updated: May-22-16 8:28 pm
IRVING, Texas - Sergio Garcia shot a 62 the first round he played at the Byron Nelson and tied for third as a 19-year-old kid in 1999. He won there five years later, again with Lord Byron watching.
- McIlroy eagles last hole for 1st win of season at Irish Open Updated: May-22-16 6:49 pm
STRAFFAN, Ireland - Rory McIlroy eagled the final hole to cap his first victory of the season Sunday at the Irish Open, his home tournament where he's famously struggled over the years.
- Muirfield says 'no' to female members, off British Open list Updated: May-19-16 5:11 pm
Muirfield was stripped of its right to host the British Open after the Scottish club voted against admitting female members in a move that provoked sharp criticism from players and lawmakers Thursday.
- Jason Day in it for the long haul Updated: May-17-16 5:31 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - To see him now, it's hard to believe Jason Day had only one victory in his first six years on the PGA Tour.
- Day dominates best field in golf to win Players Championship Updated: May-16-16 2:14 am
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Jason Day had a crystal trophy at his side and a pacifier in his pocket.
- Hahn beats Castro in playoff to win Wells Fargo Championship Updated: May-08-16 7:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - James Hahn said the anxiety was creeping in after missing eight straight cuts on the PGA Tour, causing him to wonder if he'd ever get his game straightened out.
- Australia's Marc Leishman out of Rio Olympics consideration Updated: May-04-16 10:07 pm
Marc Leishman won't be playing golf for Australia at the Rio Olympics in August, citing concerns over the health of his family because of the mosquito-borne Zika virus.
- McIlroy aims for 1st PGA Tour win of year at Wells Fargo Updated: May-04-16 3:41 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rory McIlroy is confident a return to one of his favorite golf courses will end his winless streak on the PGA Tour.