- Love gets an earlier start on knowing Ryder Cup team Updated: Feb-10-16 7:21 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - The U.S. Ryder Cup team traditionally starts to take shape at the Memorial when the top players are invited to one of the cottages at Muirfield Village to be fitted for uniforms. Davis Love III wants to get an earlier start in his second stint as captain.
- Jordan Spieth: the target inside and outside the ropes Updated: Feb-09-16 12:26 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Jordan Spieth had to work his way through about 100 people who blocked his path to the first tee at Pebble Beach. They held out tournament tickets, caps, glossy photos and Masters flags for him to sign, and some asked him to stop for pictures.
- Willett wins Dubai Desert Classic with birdie putt on 18th Updated: Feb-07-16 10:33 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Danny Willett withstood the pressure and made a 15-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win the Dubai Desert Classic title by one shot on Sunday.
- Fowler eyes major to merit inclusion in golf's elite Updated: Jan-25-16 4:59 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Golf's new "Big Three" has been around for only a few months, and already there's talk of the exclusive group being expanded.
- Fowler wins in Abu Dhabi, another near miss for McIlroy Updated: Jan-24-16 10:32 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Rickie Fowler puffed his cheeks and shook his head. What looked like being a procession to the Abu Dhabi Championship title ended up being a squeeze for the American on Sunday.
- Ryder Cup, not flight to space, appeals to Sullivan in 2016 Updated: Jan-22-16 9:40 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - A flight to space in 2016 doesn't appeal to Andy Sullivan. For the English golfer, this year is mostly about one lofty ambition - getting in Europe's Ryder Cup team.
- 'The Golf Scientist' tames Abu Dhabi field with unique style Updated: Jan-21-16 9:16 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Bryson DeChambeau was still in high school when he told his father: "I think I can change the game of golf."
- Short game: European Tour allows shorts in practice, pro-ams Updated: Jan-20-16 8:05 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Golfers on the European Tour have a new item of clothing to pack in their suitcases.
- McIlroy expects better short game, putting after eye surgery Updated: Jan-20-16 4:42 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Rory McIlroy expects his short game and putting to be better this year after undergoing laser eye surgery during his two-month break from competitive golf.
- Paul Chaplet wins Latin America Amateur, spot in Masters Updated: Jan-17-16 4:43 pm
LA ROMANA, Dominican Republic - Six years after Paul Chaplet first touched a golf club, the 16-year-old from Costa Rica is going to the Masters.
- Spieth uses Tiger comparisons to stay grounded Updated: Jan-12-16 11:56 am
HONOLULU - To compare Jordan Spieth with Tiger Woods is not a mistake because Spieth does it all the time.