- Dixon wins pole, eyes another IndyCar victory at Mid-Ohio Updated: Aug-01-15 6:24 pm
LEXINGTON, Ohio - Needing a strong final push to challenge for the IndyCar championship, Scott Dixon can't ask for a much better opportunity than this.
- Crew chief Adam Stevens pushes Busch's comeback along Updated: Jul-29-15 4:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There was little doubt that Kyle Busch and crew chief Adam Stevens could be successful together. The duo won 19 of their 52 Xfinity Series races, so chemistry clearly wasn't a problem.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick Updated: Jul-24-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Penske hoping for elusive Cup win at Brickyard Updated: Jul-23-15 8:47 pm
DETROIT - For Roger Penske, this weekend offers something of a rarity - a chance to accomplish something he's never done before.
- Penske struggles again in Iowa Updated: Jul-19-15 8:09 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Team Penske's baffling lack of success at Iowa Speedway culminated with an awful performance Saturday night.
- Helio Castroneves wins IndyCar pole Updated: Jul-18-15 5:12 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Helio Castroneves will start from the pole Saturday night in the IndyCar race at the Iowa Speedway.
- Sebastien Bourdais wins at Milwaukee with late surge on oval Updated: Jul-13-15 2:53 am
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Sebastien Bourdais' final 60-plus laps at the Milwaukee Mile offered reminders of his dominating Champ Car run a decade ago.
- Josef Newgarden gets 1st career pole at Milwaukee Mile Updated: Jul-12-15 3:20 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Josef Newgarden had another impressive run around the Milwaukee Mile on Sunday, following fast practice times over the weekend with the top qualifying run to claim his first career IndyCar series pole.
- Castroneves to start at back of field at Mile Updated: Jul-12-15 2:20 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Helio Castroneves will start at the back of the field for the 250-lap IndyCar race Sunday at the Milwaukee Mile after arriving late to check in for his qualifying run.