- Miller's winless streak continues as Giants beat Braves 8-3 Updated: Aug-05-15 12:02 am
ATLANTA - Shelby Miller's frustrating streak continues.
- Pence's three-run homer lifts Giants to 8-3 win over Braves Updated: Aug-04-15 11:45 pm
ATLANTA - A little heat and humidity was not going to discourage Jake Peavy and the San Francisco Giants.
- Skidding Braves go quietly in 2-0 loss to Orioles Updated: Jul-29-15 11:38 pm
BALTIMORE - The Atlanta Braves are finding absolutely no margin for error during a slump that is threatening to render the last two months of the season meaningless.
- Tillman allows 4 hits as Orioles beat Braves 2-0 for sweep Updated: Jul-29-15 10:57 pm
BALTIMORE - Chris Tillman and the Orioles are experiencing a resurgence that just might lead to a return trip to the playoffs for Baltimore and its ace.
- Former Oriole Markakis returns to Baltimore with Braves Updated: Jul-27-15 7:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Sitting in the visiting dugout at Camden Yards, Nick Markakis felt at home and a bit out of place at the same time.
- Orioles top Rays 5-2 for second straight win Updated: Jul-26-15 5:56 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Nolan Reimold and the Baltimore Orioles made it a lot easier for Wei-Yin Chen.
- Bolsinger baffles Braves, Dodgers get 3 in 5th for 3-1 win Updated: Jul-22-15 4:28 pm
ATLANTA - Knowing the Braves are sometimes vulnerable to off-speed pitches, Mike Bolsinger was pleased that his curveball and slider caused problems all afternoon.
- Cubs' Lester loses no-hit bid on Pierzynski single in 8th Updated: Jul-18-15 9:48 pm
ATLANTA - Jon Lester of the Chicago Cubs has lost his no-hit bid against Atlanta in the eighth inning on a leadoff single by former teammate A.J. Pierzynski.
- Machado puts up big numbers as unorthodox leadoff hitter Updated: Jul-09-15 3:41 pm
BALTIMORE - In his return from two straight seasons cut short by injury, Manny Machado is at the top of his game as the No. 1 hitter in the Baltimore Orioles' lineup.
- Gomez hits 2 HRs, Brewers beat Braves 6-5 Updated: Jul-08-15 6:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - Carlos Gomez guessed right.