- Short-handed Braves rally in 10th to knock off Cubs, 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 7:27 pm
CHICAGO - Joe Maddon liked how his major league-leading Chicago Cubs rallied yet again. Yet one mistake stood out.
- Short-handed Braves rally in 10th to knock off Cubs 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 7:06 pm
CHICAGO - A gaffe by the front office left the Atlanta Braves a player short. The bullpen blew a lead and Julio Teheran's great outing was seemingly wasted.
- Buchholz, Red Sox struggle in 5-3 loss to Braves Updated: Apr-29-16 12:31 am
BOSTON - Clay Buchholz struggled with his control when he needed it most and his teammates' timing wasn't much better.
- Braves end 8-game slide, beat Red Sox 5-3 behind Markakis Updated: Apr-29-16 12:12 am
BOSTON - Atlanta hitters got to Clay Buchholz early and never let up as the Braves pieced together a rare victory.
- DeGrom makes successful return, Mets sweep Braves Updated: Apr-24-16 6:16 pm
ATLANTA - Back on the mound, Jacob deGrom was back in control.
- Braves complete sweep by beating Marlins 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-17-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - With his next scheduled start two days away, Atlanta Braves right-hander Matt Wisler began playing catch in the bullpen in the ninth inning Sunday as his team attempted to close out a series sweep.
- Harper hits 1st slam, 100th HR; Nationals drop Braves to 0-9 Updated: Apr-14-16 8:46 pm
WASHINGTON - After connecting for his first grand slam and 100th career home run, Bryce Harper is already thinking ahead to bigger milestones. His manager is invoking names like Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky.
- Moss, Carpenter hit 3-run HRs as Cardinals top Braves 12-7 Updated: Apr-10-16 6:54 pm
ATLANTA - Adam Wainwright was frustrated by his second straight unimpressive start.
- Braves' Winkler breaks elbow in 12-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-10-16 6:36 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta right-hander Dan Winkler broke his elbow throwing a pitch in a 12-7 loss to St. Louis on Sunday.
- Nationals top Braves 3-1 on den Dekker's 2-run double Updated: Apr-06-16 11:37 pm
ATLANTA - Matt den Dekker began the day as a minor leaguer in Syracuse and ended the night as a hero for the Washington Nationals.
- MLB's new Utley Rule costs Braves a baserunner against Nats Updated: Apr-04-16 7:32 pm