- Braves lose to Orioles 2-1 in 11 innings Updated: Jul-28-15 12:29 am
BALTIMORE - The Atlanta Braves wasted an outstanding pitching performance by Alex Wood and put a damper on a special night for Nick Markakis.
- Wieters' 11th-inning HR gives Orioles 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Jul-27-15 11:48 pm
BALTIMORE - Playing at home for the first time since the All-Star break, the Baltimore Orioles honored a part of their past and pulled out a victory they hope will influence their immediate future.
- Ubaldo Jimenez hit hard early, Orioles lose to Yankees 9-3 Updated: Jul-23-15 6:26 pm
NEW YORK - Adam Jones was over another tough loss in New York about a quickly as Chase Headley's first-inning drive soared past the All-Star center fielder.
- Ellsbury, Headley lead Yankees to sweep of Orioles Updated: Jul-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - First, it was Brendan Ryan, then Mark Teixeira and Alex Rodriguez. To complete a sweep over Baltimore, the Yankees got big hits from Jacoby Ellsbury and Chase Headley.
- Orioles chase Verlander with 6-run 4th, rout Tigers 9-3 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:06 pm
- Trout hits leadoff HR, wins MVP as AL All-Stars top NL 6-3 Updated: Jul-15-15 2:58 am
CINCINNATI - Mike Trout flashed the skill that puts him at the front of baseball's new generation, just moments after four of the all-time greats walked off the field.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Orioles, Chen hit the break with a 3-2 loss to Nationals Updated: Jul-12-15 6:18 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles sputtered into the All-Star break looking like a team that could really use a four-day vacation from baseball.
- Scherzer allows 4 hits as Nationals beat Orioles 3-2 Updated: Jul-12-15 5:51 pm
BALTIMORE - Coming off his worst start of the season, Max Scherzer wasn't willing to wait any longer than necessary to get back on the mound.
- Nationals' offense sputters again in 3-2 loss to Orioles Updated: Jul-11-15 12:02 am
BALTIMORE - While their offense struggles to perform without several injured stars, the Washington Nationals are going to have to rely heavily on their pitching to win.
- In between warmup throws, Gardner learns he's an All-Star Updated: Jul-09-15 6:05 pm
NEW YORK - Brett Gardner headed to left field for the start of the fifth inning and noticed his image on the 101-by-59-foot video board in center.
- Schoop HR in return from disabled list, O's beat White Sox Updated: Jul-05-15 7:02 pm
CHICAGO - Back in the majors, Jonathan Schoop quickly made an impact.
- Rangers score 2 in 9th to beat Orioles 2-0 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:09 pm
- Correction: Indians-Orioles story Updated: Jun-29-15 1:27 pm
BALTIMORE - In a story June 28 about the Cleveland Indians game against the Baltimore Orioles, The Associated Press erroneously reported a quote from Cleveland manager Terry Francona. The quote should have read: "Today was not a pretty day for us. But I don't see guys grinding the bat ... we're just not doing the things we're capable of doing," not "I don't see guys grinding the at-bat."