- North Dakota adopts rules to reduce oil industry spills Updated: Jun-29-16 5:51 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota regulators on Wednesday adopted new rules aimed at reducing spills in the state's oil patch, despite objections by the industry.
- High court abortion ruling may impact North Dakota law Updated: Jun-27-16 3:05 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Leaders of North Dakota's sole abortion clinic in Fargo say they may again challenge a state law requiring doctors who perform abortions to obtain hospital-admitting privileges now that a similar law in Texas was struck down Monday by the U.S. Supreme Court.
- North Dakota spent $491K on fetal heartbeat abortion law Updated: Jun-24-16 8:40 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota spent $491,016 in legal costs defending an ill-fated law passed by the state's Republican-led Legislature three years ago that attempted to ban abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected, records obtained by The Associated Press show.
- The Latest: Burgum wins GOP race for North Dakota governor Updated: Jun-14-16 10:08 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The latest on Tuesday's primary election in North Dakota. (all times local):
- GOP gov race, farm measure headline North Dakota primary Updated: Jun-13-16 10:36 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Republican fight to succeed GOP Gov. Jack Dalrymple and a measure aimed at keeping North Dakota's Depression-era ban on corporate farming in place are headlining the state's primary election.
- Flags at half-staff to respect Orlando mass shooting victims Updated: Jun-13-16 6:37 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has directed state government agencies to fly the U.S. and North Dakota flags at half-staff to respect the victims of a weekend nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida.