- Congress clears Puerto Rico rescue bill, sends to president Updated: Jun-29-16 8:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Congress delivered relief to debt-stricken Puerto Rico on Wednesday, sending President Barack Obama a last-minute financial rescue package to help the U.S. territory of 3.5 million Americans.
- The Latest: Senate blocks bills on guns, terror suspects Updated: Jun-20-16 7:07 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the Senate votes on gun control legislation (all times Eastern):
- Congress sends Obama bill to ease access to gov't records Updated: Jun-13-16 9:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Congress on Monday sent President Barack Obama legislation making it easier for Americans to obtain government records.
- Judge launches general election campaign in Washington, Iowa Updated: Jun-08-16 5:56 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Patty Judge opened her general election campaign Wednesday against one of the most-entrenched senators in Washington by making a trip to Washington herself - Washington, Iowa, that is.
- Democratic nominee Judge faces tough race against Grassley Updated: Jun-08-16 1:12 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - After winning a four-way Democratic primary for Senate, former Iowa Lt. Gov. Patty Judge now faces a far greater challenge in November - longtime Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley.
- Judge wins Democratic primary, will face Iowa Sen. Grassley Updated: Jun-08-16 12:48 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa Democrats nominated Patty Judge on Tuesday to challenge Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, opting for a former lieutenant governor with a fitting name to make the case that the longtime Republican senator overreached by refusing hearings for President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee.
- Judge wins Iowa Democratic Senate primary race Updated: Jun-08-16 12:45 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa Democrats selected former Lt. Gov. Patty Judge Tuesday to challenge longtime Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, and voters also chose nominees for U.S. House and Legislature during the state's primary.
- The Latest: Iowa Democrats pick Judge in US Senate primary Updated: Jun-07-16 11:39 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Latest on the Iowa primary election (all times local):
- Iowa GOP senator suspends party membership to protest Trump Updated: Jun-07-16 7:53 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A senior member of the Iowa Senate says he has dropped his Republican Party affiliation in protest of what he calls Donald Trump's "bigotry," in light of the presumptive GOP presidential nominee's comments about a federal court judge's ethnicity.