- Lewis, Rangers pummeled again as Angels finish sweep, 12-6 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:43 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis doesn't plan to dwell on a bad start that capped a miserable weekend for the Texas rotation.
- Pujols hits 25th HR, Angels finish sweep of Rangers 12-6 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Albert Pujols probably didn't need to pad his AL home run lead to have a chance to join teammate Mike Trout in the starting lineup for the All-Star game.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Donaldson homers, Blue Jays beat Rangers 3-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:23 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson woke up a slumbering offense with a homer and the Blue Jays produced just enough at the plate for a one-run win.
- Fielder hits 300th career home run Updated: Jun-26-15 8:17 pm
TORONTO - Texas slugger Prince Fielder has joined his dad Cecil in the 300-homer club, making them the second father-son duo to reach the plateau along with Barry and Bobby Bonds.
- Beckham's HR gives White Sox 3-2 win over Texas in 11 Updated: Jun-21-15 7:56 pm
CHICAGO - Along with many of the White Sox hitters, Gordon Beckham hasn't been pleased with his lack of offensive production.
- Kershaw gives up HR to Gallo as Dodgers lose 5-3 to Rangers Updated: Jun-18-15 3:17 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw's first matchup with 21-year-old Texas Rangers slugger Joey Gallo was a mixed bag: strikeout, home run, strikeout.
- Chirinos game-ending HR for Rangers in 3-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Jun-16-15 11:41 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas Rangers catcher Robinson Chirinos had to quickly forget about the pitch he called in the top of the ninth inning.
- Kazmir ends 9-start winless streak as A's beat Rangers 7-0 Updated: Jun-11-15 7:41 pm
OAKLAND, California - Scott Kazmir was pleased with his first win in nearly two months - and with fastball.
- Perez hits tiebreaking HR in 8th, Royals beat Rangers Updated: Jun-07-15 6:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals closer Greg Holland was too busy warming up to start hollering when a home run by Salvador Perez plopped down into the Kansas City bullpen.