- House chairman complains about Pentagon response on Benghazi Updated: May-19-16 2:42 pm
WASHINGTON - The chairman of the House Benghazi committee on Thursday complained that the Pentagon has failed to provide the names of all the pilots who sent drones over Libya the night of the deadly 2012 attacks, slowing the more than two-year-old investigation.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: Gowdy remarks stir partisan Benghazi feud Updated: May-18-16 2:36 pm
WASHINGTON - It's a question congressional investigators have long been seeking to answer: Could the military have reached the besieged diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, in time to prevent the killings of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, the night of Sept. 11, 2012?
- Former GOP lawyer: Military acted properly on Benghazi Updated: May-16-16 4:48 pm
WASHINGTON - The U.S. military acted properly on the night of the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, according to leaked testimony from a retired, three-star Army general who served as chief lawyer for Republicans on the House committee investigating the attacks.
- Former Clinton aide Blumenthal now Lincoln biographer Updated: May-10-16 9:43 am
NEW YORK - Before Sidney Blumenthal was a White House aide and confidant of Bill and Hillary Clinton, before he was a journalist for The New Yorker and The Washington Post and author of the influential political book "The Permanent Campaign," he was a boy in Chicago mesmerized by the story of Abraham Lincoln.
- Trump-Clinton matchup is 'nightmare' for some Republicans Updated: May-09-16 3:53 am
OREM, Utah - The setting sun's light flooded a meeting of Utah County Republicans as Melanie Sorensen described her concerns about her party's presumptive presidential nominee.