- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Bobrovsky makes 39 saves, Blue Jackets beat Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The suddenly surging Columbus Blue Jackets have turned adversity into a galvanizing force.
- Karlsson's 3 points lead Senators over Blue Jackets 3-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:09 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - Erik Karlsson wasn't going to take responsibility for his team's victory on Thursday night, even if he did supply all the offense.
- Saad scores 2 to lead Blue Jackets past Blues, 3-1 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets appear to be finally playing up to expectations.
- Blue Jackets handle punchless Penguins 2-1 Updated: Nov-13-15 10:46 pm
PITTSBURGH - The puck settled at Patric Hornqvist's feet and the Pittsburgh Penguins forward knew his stick would be no help so he turned his skate and let physics do the rest.
- Sutter scores tiebreaking goal as Canucks beat Blue Jackets Updated: Nov-11-15 12:11 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Putting Jannik Hansen on the top line with Daniel and Henrik Sedin worked out well for the Vancouver Canucks.
- NHL general managers to review coach's challenge at meeting Updated: Nov-09-15 3:54 pm
TORONTO - NHL general managers are expected to review rule changes and discuss the controversial coach and executive compensation policy at their annual November meeting on Tuesday.
- Getzlaf returns with 3 assists in Ducks' win over Columbus Updated: Nov-07-15 12:54 am
ANAHEIM, California - Anaheim captain Ryan Getzlaf had three assists in his first game back from an appendectomy, including one on defenseman Josh Manson's first NHL goal, and the Ducks beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 4-2 Friday night.
- Surging Blue Jackets beat Kings 3-2, stay hot under Torts Updated: Nov-06-15 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - After just six games under coach John Tortorella, the Columbus Blue Jackets are already looking tougher, smarter and more resilient.
- Wheeler helps Jets edge Blue Jackets 3-2 Updated: Oct-31-15 11:07 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Paul Maurice wants Winnipeg to play with more urgency at the beginning of games and close with confidence.
- Williams, Oshie each score a goal, Capitals beat Jackets 2-1 Updated: Oct-30-15 10:16 pm