- Analysis: Arkansas panel moves closer to Medicaid proposals Updated: Oct-03-15 1:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A much-anticipated report to lawmakers on Arkansas' hybrid Medicaid expansion won't resolve the muddied future of a program providing coverage to more than 200,000 people. But it could at least provide some clarity on the options the Legislature faces, and how difficult finding consensus on the program will be.
- Huckabee announces Arkansas leadership team Updated: Sep-28-15 11:55 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson and Sen. John Boozman are chairing Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign in Arkansas as the former governor announced the support of most of the state's top officials.
- Arkansas governor forms group to draw military business Updated: Sep-21-15 4:49 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A month after an Arkansas factory lost a bid for a $6.75 billion contract to assemble military tactical vehicles, the governor has formed a group to help grow the state's military economy.
- Judge reinstates Arkansas' Planned Parenthood contract Updated: Sep-18-15 7:42 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge on Friday ordered Arkansas to temporarily reinstate its Medicaid contract with Planned Parenthood after the state blocked funding over concerns about secretly recorded videos released by an anti-abortion group.
- Lawmaker: Hold off on vendor request for insurance exchange Updated: Sep-15-15 5:07 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A state legislator asked an Arkansas panel Tuesday to hold off on looking at vendors for setting up a state-run insurance exchange as lawmakers look at broader reforms to Medicaid and health care.
- Full-time state employees see slight increase; net of 60 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:54 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Full-time state employees saw a slight increase in their ranks during the past fiscal year, and personnel executives said Arkansas and other states can fill positions because of overall improvements to the national economy and continued demand for workers in prisons and human services departments.