- Judge approves $415M settlement in Apple, Google wage case Updated: Sep-03-15 1:31 pm
SAN JOSE, California - A federal judge has approved a $415 million settlement to resolve a class-action lawsuit alleging Apple, Google, Intel and two other Silicon Valley companies illegally conspired to prevent their workers from getting better job offers.
- Review: Gibney presents Steve Jobs' darker side in new docu Updated: Sep-02-15 4:16 pm
Was Steve Jobs a brilliant visionary whose singular mind, capable of blending art, technology and commerce as never before, inspired the world to "think different" and changed the way we live?
- Fall Movie Preview: Highlights from September-December Updated: Sep-01-15 3:24 pm
NEW YORK - Though the fall movie season is traditionally the time of year when Hollywood gets serious, this fall is stuffed with spectacles.
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Helen Mirren lead London Film Fest Updated: Sep-01-15 11:47 am
LONDON - Helen Mirren, Benedict Cumberbatch and Maggie Smith are among the British stars to attend this year's London Film Festival.
- Santa Fe Opera to commission production on Steve Jobs Updated: Aug-05-15 4:23 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Since his death in 2011, Apple co-founder Steve Jobs has been the subject of documentaries, books, a film and even a graphic novel.
- Obama hosts first Demo Day to promote entrepreneurship Updated: Aug-04-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama spent his 54th birthday talking to a robotic teddy bear that teaches children how to manage their diabetes and watching a radio waves demonstration used to detect senior falls.