- Struggling Bouchard gets help from Connors ahead of US Open Updated: Aug-27-15 8:41 pm
NEW YORK - Eugenie Bouchard is getting a little help from Jimmy Connors ahead of the U.S. Open.
- Serena Williams could face Sharapova in US Open semifinal Updated: Aug-27-15 4:57 pm
NEW YORK - Serena Williams could play an All-American U.S. Open.
- Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic are US Open top seeds Updated: Aug-25-15 6:02 pm
NEW YORK - Top-ranked Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic are seeded No. 1 for the U.S. Open.
- Sharapova brings 'serious' tennis event to LA in December Updated: Aug-24-15 3:23 am
Maria Sharapova is bringing top-level tennis back to the Los Angeles area.
- Sharapova ready to return from break at Cincinnati Updated: Aug-17-15 4:39 pm
MASON, Ohio - Maria Sharapova says she's still working through a minor leg injury.
- Sharapova out of Toronto tournament with injured right leg Updated: Aug-07-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Maria Sharapova has pulled out of next week's Rogers Cup with an injured right leg.
- Azarenka pulls out of Citi Open hard-court tournament in DC Updated: Jul-30-15 7:58 pm
WASHINGTON - Former No. 1 and two-time major champion Victoria Azarenka has pulled out of next week's Citi Open hard-court tournament because of an injured right shoulder.