- Fresh from a bye week, Syracuse readies for South Florida Updated: Oct-08-15 2:05 pm
It's been nearly three weeks since Syracuse freshman quarterback Eric Dungey was knocked out of a game with a head injury and more than a month since hybrid back Ervin Philips departed with a knee injury.
- Syracuse expected to get QB Dungey and HB Philips back Updated: Oct-05-15 4:10 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse is expected to have freshman quarterback Eric Dungey and hybrid back Ervin Philips back in the lineup on Saturday at South Florida.
- Walk-on JUCO transfer Mahoney in line to start for Syracuse Updated: Sep-23-15 1:40 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Walk-on Zack Mahoney is in line to start at quarterback for Syracuse on Saturday against No. 8 LSU.
- Syracuse QB Eric Dungey likely won't play against No. 8 LSU Updated: Sep-22-15 3:50 pm
Syracuse coach Scott Shafer says injured freshman quarterback Eric Dungey is not likely to play Saturday against No. 8 LSU.
- Season-long rash of QB injuries continues for another week Updated: Sep-19-15 8:43 pm
The season-long flurry of injuries to college quarterbacks shows no signs of slowing down.
- Syracuse beats Central Michigan 30-27 in OT Updated: Sep-19-15 6:04 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Jordan Fredericks rushed for 73 yards on 11 carries, including the game winning 4-yard touchdown run in overtime, to help Syracuse escape with a 30-27 victory over Central Michigan on Saturday.
- Syracuse frosh QB Eric Dungey cool under fire Updated: Sep-16-15 2:31 am
SYRACUSE, New York - After leading Syracuse to a comeback victory in his first college start, freshman quarterback Eric Dungey sat unassumingly in the bowels of the Carrier Dome awaiting his turn to answer questions amid the happy postgame celebration.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- Dungey leads Syracuse past Wake Forest 30-17 Updated: Sep-12-15 5:41 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Eric Dungey's first college start wasn't going so well as Syracuse tried to stay close to Wake Forest.
- ACC has uncertain identity after stumbles in marquee games Updated: Sep-09-15 4:26 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference has an uncertain identity, and it's going to be difficult to learn much about the league's strength early this season.
- Serious injuries mar opening week of college football Updated: Sep-08-15 6:09 pm
An injury-marred opening week of college football began with Arizona star linebacker Scooby Wright tearing cartilage in his left knee and ended with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Brewer breaking his collarbone.