- D-backs losing streak reaches 6 with 4-0 defeat at Miami Updated: May-05-16 11:41 pm
MIAMI - The Arizona Diamondbacks are taking big swings to little effect.
- Adam Conley pitches shutout ball, Marlins sweep Arizona 4-0 Updated: May-05-16 11:18 pm
MIAMI - For the second start in a row, Adam Conley came out of the game leaving a string of zeroes behind him on the scoreboard.
- Gordon's suspension defies PED stereotypes Updated: May-02-16 10:01 pm
Dee Gordon's suspension was another reminder of an issue that may never totally go away: performance-enhancing drugs in baseball.
- Miami's 7-game win streak snapped with 14-5 loss to Brewers Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Tom Koehler felt humiliated after getting shelled by the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- 8 games in, Collins said Mets 'had to win' against Marlins Updated: Apr-13-16 7:59 pm
NEW YORK - Ahead by two runs, Mets manager Terry Collins brought in Jeurys Familia for the third straight day.
- Fernandez's home winning streak ends at 17 Updated: Apr-06-16 9:38 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez lost at Marlins Park for the first time.
- Saltalamacchia's 4 RBIs lift Tigers over Marlins 7-3 Updated: Apr-06-16 8:47 pm
MIAMI - Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered and drove in four runs and Francisco Rodriguez struck out Giancarlo Stanton to end the game with the bases loaded as the Detroit Tigers beat Miami 7-3 Wednesday and sent Marlins ace Jose Fernandez his first loss in 27 career starts at home.