- Colome gives up 3 HRs in Rays' loss to Angels Updated: Jun-02-15 4:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Rookie Alex Colome ran into trouble against the power-hitting Los Angeles Angels.
- Angels hit 3 HRs in 7-3 win over Rays Updated: Jun-02-15 2:24 am
- Price's 121-pitch effort wasted in Tigers' loss to Angels Updated: Jun-01-15 1:35 am
- Giavotella's 2-run single in 8th helps Angels sweep Tigers Updated: Jun-01-15 12:56 am
ANAHEIM, California - Baseball is a game of redemption, and Johnny Giavotella enjoyed proving that theory.
- Cashner pitches Padres to 5-4 win over Angels Updated: May-28-15 2:20 am
- Padres lose 4-3 to Angels on Pujols' RBI single in 9th Updated: May-26-15 2:41 am
ANAHEIM, California - No one ever told Bud Black that managing was going to be easy when he took over the Padres nine years ago.
- Angels' offense shut down by Miley in 6-1 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-24-15 6:44 pm
BOSTON - Mike Scioscia said before the game that hitters usually look at a few pitches when facing a starter for the first time.
- Napoli homers again, drives in 4; Red Sox beat Angels 6-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Mike Napoli might want to find that child that autographed his bat a couple of days ago and have him sign a few more.
- Wright shines in debut as Orioles blank Angels 3-0 Updated: May-17-15 5:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Mike Wright's major league debut was over. The right-hander had just turned in a sparkling performance on the mound, and as he headed toward the dugout many of 41,733 fans at Camden Yards stood and cheered.
- Rockies' nightmare day ends with 2-1 loss to Angels in 11 Updated: May-14-15 3:20 am
- Pujols, Trout star as Angels beat skidding Rockies 2-1 in 11 Updated: May-14-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - After Mike Trout made two spectacular defensive plays look ordinary, Albert Pujols' pedestrian fly ball allowed the Los Angeles Angels to finish their homestand with another dramatic win.
- Giavotella's double in 9th lifts Angels over Mariners 4-3 Updated: May-07-15 2:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Johnny Giavotella has quickly found a home with the Los Angeles Angels - and shown a flair for the dramatic on more than one occasion.
- Giants beat Angels 5-0 behind Lincecum for 3-game sweep Updated: May-03-15 7:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Tim Lincecum's fastball averages about 89 mph this season, down from 93-95 mph when he won consecutive NL Cy Young Awards in 2008 and '09.