- Pujols hits 569th homer, Angels beat Rangers 2-0 Updated: May-24-16 12:45 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Albert Pujols isn't reflecting yet. He and the Angels have too much work to do.
- Perez's 5 RBIs help Weaver and Angels top Orioles 10-2 Updated: May-22-16 7:45 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Jered Weaver didn't throw a pitch faster than 85 mph Sunday.
- Orioles stymied by Weaver in 10-2 loss to Angels Updated: May-22-16 7:43 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Baltimore Orioles knew they were in for plenty of slow breaking balls against Jered Weaver.
- Shoemaker strikes out 12, Angels lose 3-1 to Orioles Updated: May-22-16 2:40 am
ANAHEIM, California - Matt Shoemaker finally delivered the dominant start the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting for. The bullpen just couldn't hold it.
- Trout homers again, Angels beat Dodgers 7-4 Updated: May-20-16 2:30 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Angels are rising right along with Mike Trout's batting average a month after both of them were scuffling.
- Kershaw strikes out 11 in Dodgers' 5-1 win over Angels Updated: May-18-16 1:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Playing behind Clayton Kershaw can get a little dull when the Dodgers' ace is mowing down the opposition, something he does a lot lately.
- Santiago, Angels complete sweep of Mariners with 3-0 win Updated: May-15-16 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - The Los Angeles Angels are not in a position to be picky about the ways they pulled off an unlikely three-game sweep.
- Andriese, Miller lead Rays to sweep of Angels with 3-1 win Updated: May-08-16 7:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Matt Andriese made his season debut for the Tampa Bay Rays on Mother's Day. His mother, Lynn, was in the stands watching him pitch in the big leagues for the first time.
- Angels rally off Brewers' bullpen for 7-3 to avoid sweep Updated: May-04-16 7:00 pm
- Trout triples and homers, Angels beat Brewers 7-3 Updated: May-04-16 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The curveball hung over the plate, an enticing pitch that Mike Trout quickly turned into a rally-starting solo home run in the eighth inning.
- Angels lose Street, but complete sweep of Royals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels lost closer Huston Street because of a pregame injury, and that put a damper on their three-game sweep of the defending World Series champions.
- Miley posts his 1st win for Mariners, beats Pujols, Angels Updated: Apr-24-16 8:01 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Wade Miley overcame his first-inning struggles. The same can't be said for Matt Shoemaker.