- Redskins, QB Cousins need to show they can do it again Updated: Oct-07-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins proved to himself, his teammates, his head coach and future opponents that he can direct a game-winning drive.
- Perennial losers, Redskins tied for 1st in NFC East at 2-2 Updated: Oct-05-15 5:39 pm
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Jets have big task ahead in trying to stop Dolphins' Suh Updated: Sep-30-15 8:20 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Todd Bowles has figured out the key to slowing Ndamukong Suh, the disruptive and playmaking defensive tackle of the Miami Dolphins.
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Run game hurting Rams on both sides of ball Updated: Sep-21-15 7:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Rams want to run the football and stop the run. Two weeks into the season, Jeff Fisher's team is struggling with both of those areas.
- Matt Jones, Alf Morris give Skins rare '1-2 punch' on ground Updated: Sep-21-15 6:35 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - By adding rookie Matt Jones to dependable veteran Alfred Morris, the Washington Redskins have created an unusual two-back rushing attack.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- Dolphins' Ndamukong Suh calls play 'poor' in season opener Updated: Sep-16-15 3:31 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Ndamukong Suh anticipated the question and tackled it with a one-word answer.
- Dolphins earn win over Redskins despite opening-game flaws Updated: Sep-14-15 3:45 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Miami launched a new NFL season with a flawed performance that left much room for improvement.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Landry's punt return carries Dolphins over Redskins 17-10 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:30 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - One big play made all the difference for the Miami Dolphins.