- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield works toward playing vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-23-15 1:27 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will do some light work at practice Monday, and hopes to play in Saturday's pivotal game against Oklahoma State after he was sidelined following a blow to the head in a win over TCU.
- No. 11 TCU falls short to No. 7 Oklahoma 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:09 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - There was never any doubt that, when TCU had a chance to win the game in the final minute, coach Gary Patterson would go for it.
- No. 7 Oklahoma survives rally, beats No. 11 TCU 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:58 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - It came down to one play, and Steven Parker made it.
- Gundy, Stoops bounce back, bring pride to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-19-15 9:42 pm
Most sports talk shows across Oklahoma sounded about the same a year ago.
- Young Oklahoma assistant Lincoln Riley has Air Raid flying Updated: Nov-18-15 2:49 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - When Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops hired Lincoln Riley as offensive coordinator last January, there was some initial skepticism.
- No. 7 Oklahoma rediscovers RB Samaje Perine in surge Updated: Nov-16-15 4:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Workhorse running back Samaje Perine has had to adapt this season under new offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley and his "Air Raid" attack.
- Big 12's best playoff hopes now Oklahoma State, Oklahoma Updated: Nov-15-15 5:12 pm
WACO, Texas - The Big 12's playoff prospects have shifted from the banks of the Brazos to completely north of the Red River into Oklahoma, where the Sooners are surging and Oklahoma State is still undefeated.
- First loss will hurt No. 4 Baylor in Big 12, playoff race Updated: Nov-15-15 1:45 am
WACO, Texas - There is nothing fake about how much the first loss will hurt No. 4 Baylor.
- No. 12 Oklahoma 44-34 win, No. 4 Baylor no longer undefeated Updated: Nov-15-15 1:17 am
WACO, Texas - A Sooners spoiler along the banks of the Brazos River changed the outlook in the Big 12 Conference - and the national playoff race.
- Georgia's Richt facing another stress test against Auburn Updated: Nov-12-15 12:26 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Vince Dooley managed a pained smile as he empathized with the heat being felt by Mark Richt in Georgia's disappointing season.
- Big change with Oklahoma now chasing Baylor for Big 12 title Updated: Nov-11-15 6:48 pm
The shift at the top of the Big 12 Conference really started four years ago, when Robert Griffin III led a winning drive that pretty much clinched him a Heisman Trophy.
- Missouri players didn't recognize how much power they had Updated: Nov-10-15 5:33 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri receiver J'Mon Moore decided to visit the protesters who had built a tent city on Carnahan Quad, demanding that the university pay attention to their complaints about racism.
- No. 12 Oklahoma starts toughest stretch, visits No. 4 Baylor Updated: Nov-09-15 5:53 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma center Ty Darlington remembers this all-or-nothing feeling.
- Baker Mayfield leads No. 14 Oklahoma past Iowa State, 52-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:45 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Baker Mayfield and the Oklahoma Sooners pushed aside one last overmatched opponent.
- Oklahoma-Iowa St Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-05-15 2:45 pm
Iowa State (3-5, 2-3 Big 12) at No. 14 Oklahoma (7-1, 4-1), 5 p.m. (EPSN U)
- No. 14 Oklahoma's offense rolling in last 3 games Updated: Nov-02-15 11:39 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Three weeks ago, Oklahoma was figuring out how to handle an upset loss to Texas.
- Mayfield throws for 383, No. 14 Oklahoma blows out Kansas Updated: Oct-31-15 8:46 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - With three tough games looming at the end of its schedule, No. 14 Oklahoma had no trouble getting up for Saturday's game against winless Kansas.
- COACHES WANTED: 7 job openings for 7 coaches Updated: Oct-27-15 3:10 am
We're not even to November and the coaching carousel already has started to turn in college football.