- Michigan attorney general endorses Jeb Bush for president Updated: Aug-19-15 10:54 am
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan's Republican attorney general is backing Jeb Bush for president.
- Bush family donors gave half of Jeb Bush's presidential cash Updated: Aug-19-15 10:44 am
WASHINGTON - Jeb Bush's fundraising network is two generations in the making, and it shows.
- Jenna Bush Hager welcomes 2nd daughter named Poppy Louise Updated: Aug-14-15 12:31 pm
NEW YORK - NBC News correspondent Jenna Bush Hager and her husband have welcomed their second daughter.
- 2 ex-presidents witness wounded veteran's marriage proposal Updated: Aug-11-15 11:43 pm
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine - A soldier who was badly wounded in Afghanistan has proposed to his girlfriend in Maine while two former presidents looked on.
- Can George P. make Jeb the 3rd Bush to win the White House? Updated: Aug-08-15 11:07 am
LEXINGTON, South Carolina - George P. Bush is talking up his dad - White House hopeful Jeb Bush - but knows some gentle ribbing awaits about his grandfather and uncle, two former Republican presidents also named George.
- Bush earned over $9 million from business, speaking gigs Updated: Aug-04-15 7:02 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential contender Jeb Bush earned more than $9 million over the last 17 months from speaking fees and an assortment of business interests, including a health services firm in Puerto Rico and an online lending operation, according to newly released financial records.