- Bishop hits 4 BP homers before Rays game Updated: Jun-23-15 7:45 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Ben Bishop can hit the long ball, too.
- Stanley Cup run leaves Lightning hungry for more success Updated: Jun-17-15 9:12 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning came within two victories of hoisting the Stanley Cup during an impressive playoff run that's heightened expectations for one of the NHL's youngest teams.
- Keith caps Conn Smythe performance with game-winning goal Updated: Jun-16-15 1:03 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith rarely tired and never wavered during one of the most dominant postseason performances in NHL history.
- Bishop plays well, but big blunder costs Lightning Updated: Jun-14-15 12:37 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop felt healthy enough to play, and the Tampa Bay Lightning will live with the result.
- Blackhawks edge Lightning 2-1, reach brink of NHL title Updated: Jun-14-15 12:01 am
TAMPA, Florida - The Chicago Blackhawks had barely filed up the tunnel to the visitors' dressing room after another narrow victory in the Stanley Cup Final when their thoughts turned to home.
- Tampa Bay goalie Ben Bishop set to start Game 5 in Cup Final Updated: Jun-13-15 8:07 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Goalie Ben Bishop has led the Tampa Bay Lightning onto the ice for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final, indicating he will start on Saturday night.
- Mad-scientist Quenneville finds right formula for Blackhawks Updated: Jun-11-15 1:32 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville's postgame news conferences are generally dry affairs. He usually displays about as much emotion as a puck.
- Despite mystery ailment, Bishop steals win for Tampa Bay Updated: Jun-09-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Ben Bishop's long white goalie pads were laid face down in front of his empty locker, a skate left splayed behind each one. To say it looked like the Tampa Bay netminder was in a hurry to escape the scene of a crime would hardly be an exaggeration.
- Chicago can't cash in chances, trail Stanley Cup Final 2-1 Updated: Jun-09-15 12:52 am
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane came up empty-handed for the Chicago Blackhawks. Marian Hossa missed a wide open net, too, against a goalie who looked like he was having trouble moving.
- Chicago tied with Tampa 2-2 as 3rd period gets rolling Updated: Jun-08-15 10:36 pm
CHICAGO - The latest from Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final between Tampa Bay and Chicago:
- What to watch for in Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-08-15 2:09 am
CHICAGO - The Stanley Cup Final is back in Chicago. And it brought along all sorts of questions.