- Cook starts for Michigan State with division on the line Updated: Nov-28-15 3:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook returned to the lineup for No. 6 Michigan State, starting Saturday's game against Penn State after missing last weekend's victory with a shoulder injury.
- Dantonio: QB situation could be up in the air until game day Updated: Nov-24-15 8:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It wasn't until the start of last weekend's game that the severity of Connor Cook's injury became obvious for anyone watching.
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.