- Panthers wide receiver position remains in state of flux Updated: Aug-31-15 4:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers are looking for ways to give a boost to a wide receiving corps that remains in a state of flux less than two weeks before the season opener.
- Brady throws 2 INTs, 1 TD, Patriots beat Panthers 17-16 Updated: Aug-28-15 11:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - At least for one series Tom Brady looked like Tom Brady again.
- Rivera expects Panthers DT Lotulelei back for regular season Updated: Aug-25-15 12:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera says he expects starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei to be back on the field for the Sept. 13 regular-season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Panthers to rest injured Kalil for remainder of preseason Updated: Aug-24-15 7:53 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers plan to be cautious with center Ryan Kalil after the four-time Pro Bowl selection sprained his left knee in a preseason game Saturday night against the Miami Dolphins.
- Panthers' Rivera shuffles depth chart, wants RDE to emerge Updated: Aug-17-15 6:34 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera is still looking for someone to step up and claim the team's starting right defensive end spot once occupied by the talented, but troubled Greg Hardy.
- Webb rallies Panthers to 25-24 preseason win over Bills Updated: Aug-15-15 12:18 am
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Third-string quarterback Joe Webb rallied the Carolina Panthers to a last-minute victory and spoiled Rex Ryan's debut as Bills coach in both team's preseason opener on Friday night.
- Rivera's focus on wide receivers, right defensive end Updated: Aug-13-15 3:44 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Ron Rivera said he'll be paying particularly close attention to his team's wide receivers and defensive ends when the Panthers open the preseason Friday night at Buffalo.
- Panthers DE Johnson carted off field early with ankle injury Updated: Aug-09-15 6:15 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers defensive end Charles Johnson was carted off the practice field with a left ankle injury.