- Oklahoma lawmakers file bills opposing transgender guidance Updated: May-19-16 9:43 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Conservative Oklahoma lawmakers filed legislation Thursday opposing the federal government's guidance on the use of bathrooms and locker rooms by transgender students.
- Grand jury: Lawyer backed use of wrong drug in execution try Updated: May-19-16 8:09 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The top lawyer for Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin urged prison officials to go forward with a planned execution even though they received the wrong drug, telling a deputy attorney general to "Google it" to confirm it could be used, a grand jury said in a report Thursday.
- The Latest: Governor confident Oklahoma can execute inmates Updated: May-19-16 6:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Latest on a grand jury investigation of Oklahoma's execution procedures (all times local):
- Emergency declaration keys Oklahoma anti-price gouging law Updated: May-11-16 3:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt says a state of emergency declared after tornadoes and severe storms triggered the state's Emergency Price Stabilization Act.
- Nebraska, Oklahoma join suit to halt Colorado marijuana law Updated: Apr-29-16 10:34 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson and his counterpart in Oklahoma are joining a lawsuit aimed at halting legal marijuana in Colorado.