- Drugs derail Oklahoma execution, cast doubt on protocols Updated: Oct-03-15 1:01 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Despite more than a year of painstaking training and preparation to ensure that executions in Oklahoma were performed without a hitch, the state's latest attempt to lethally inject an inmate was thwarted by a last-minute glitch - the wrong drugs were delivered to the prison.
- The Latest: Oklahoma seeks to delay 3 executions amid probe Updated: Oct-01-15 3:25 pm
McALESTER, Oklahoma - The latest on the confusion over Oklahoma's supply of lethal injection drugs, which prompted Gov. Mary Fallin to issue a last-minute execution stay for Richard Glossip (all times local):
- Oklahoma panel orders removal of Ten Commandments monument Updated: Sep-29-15 1:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A six-foot-tall granite monument of the Ten Commandments that has sat outside the Oklahoma State Capitol for several years is on its way out.
- Oklahoma attorney general takes role in Bush campaign Updated: Sep-29-15 10:54 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush says Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt will serve in a national role for his campaign in 2016.
- Attorneys for Oklahoma inmate allege witness intimidation Updated: Sep-23-15 10:51 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Attorneys for Oklahoma death row inmate Richard Glossip alleged Wednesday that prosecutors are trying to intimidate defense witnesses who could raise questions about the credibility of the man who implicated Glossip in a 1997 killing.