- Conservative group wrapping up Denver meeting Updated: Jun-28-15 4:04 am
DENVER - About 4,000 conservative activists gathered in Denver this weekend are wrapping up their meeting Sunday after hearing from six presidential hopefuls.
- GOP WH hopefuls deride gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-28-15 12:04 am
DENVER - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee told conservatives Saturday that the Supreme Court tried to "unwrite the laws of nature and the laws of nature's God" when it legalized gay marriage across the nation.
- The Latest: Bishops object to court's gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 12:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage. (All times Eastern)
- The Latest: Obama says health law is 'here to stay' Updated: Jun-25-15 11:50 am
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the Supreme Court's decision on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. (All times Eastern)
- History of the Confederate flag on Statehouse grounds Updated: Jun-23-15 3:28 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The shooting deaths of nine people at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, have reignited calls for the Confederate flag flying on the grounds of the Statehouse in Columbia to come down.
- Religion and politics: GOP hopefuls' new insight on faith Updated: Jun-20-15 3:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential contenders railed against abortion rights on Saturday as they courted religious conservatives, promising Christian values would guide their personal decisions and public policies should they win the presidency.
- Iowa Republicans ending straw poll, a tradition born in 1979 Updated: Jun-12-15 10:41 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican leaders in Iowa have agreed to end the state's straw poll because of waning interest from presidential hopefuls and questions about its relevancy.
- Hillary Clinton to headline fundraiser in Arkansas in July Updated: Jun-10-15 10:18 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Hillary Rodham Clinton is returning to the state where she served as first lady for 12 years to headline a fundraiser for the Arkansas Democratic Party.
- Motorcycles and puppies: GOP contenders face off in Iowa Updated: Jun-06-15 7:22 pm
BOONE, Iowa - The attack ads and debates will come later. On Saturday, several Republican presidential contenders fought for an edge among motorcycles, puppies, war heroes and roasted pork, having swapped dark suits for blue jeans to meet Iowans eight months before they cast the first votes of the 2016 presidential primary.
- 2016 GOP hopefuls to 'roast and ride' in Iowa Updated: Jun-05-15 3:28 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - It's time for Republican presidential contenders to "roast and ride," a new twist on Iowa's down-home style of politicking.
- High stakes for Bush, Rubio in Florida presidential primary Updated: Jun-02-15 3:57 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Some of the leading Republican presidential prospects faced off at an event Tuesday in battleground Florida, a state that could prove pivotal to the Florida heavyweights seeking the nomination, not to mention any rival who manages to win here instead.
- THE LATEST: GOP presidential candidates gather in Florida Updated: Jun-02-15 9:26 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The latest from an "economic summit" hosted by Florida Gov. Rick Scott, where several of the leading Republican candidates, and expected candidates, for president are speaking Tuesday:
- GOP presidential candidates in Florida for economic summit Updated: Jun-02-15 3:05 am
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Six Republican presidential candidates or potential candidates will speak at an economic summit organized by Florida Gov. Rick Scott.
- Bush lauded at Tenn. GOP event, but will state vote follow? Updated: Jun-01-15 5:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The speakers at the Tennessee Republican Party fundraiser over the weekend took turns heaping praise on former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, the keynote speaker at the annual Statesmen's Dinner.