- NBC agrees to give time to 4 Republican candidates Updated: Nov-23-15 7:29 pm
NEW YORK - NBC agreed Monday to give four Republican presidential candidates free time on affiliates in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina after they complained Donald Trump unfairly benefited from appearing as "Saturday Night Live" host earlier this month.
- Analysis: Arkansas has mixed history on welcoming refugees Updated: Nov-21-15 12:52 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson's opposition to locating any Syrian refugees in Arkansas is the latest chapter in the state's mixed history on welcoming those who have been displaced by war, natural disaster and other upheavals.
- Rubio and Cruz compete for Iowa evangelicals Updated: Nov-20-15 11:15 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have been sparring over national security and immigration policy as their rivalry intensifies in the Republican presidential primary race. Now their conflict is moving to Iowa and a powerful evangelical constituency that Rubio is making a play for, months after rivals sank roots.
- 17 candidates on Michigan's presidential primary list Updated: Nov-18-15 5:07 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Fourteen Republicans and three Democrats are on Michigan's list of presidential candidates for the March 8 primary election.
- 'Survivor' sues Huckabee campaign over 'Eye of the Tiger' Updated: Nov-18-15 5:06 pm
CHICAGO - A member of the band "Survivor" has sued Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign for allegedly violating the copyright of the 1980s' hit, "Eye of the Tiger."
- Arkansas' superdelegates plan to back Clinton next year Updated: Nov-13-15 3:44 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Hillary Rodham Clinton can once again count on her adopted home turf of Arkansas for support in her White House bid next year, with all of the state's Democratic superdelegates saying they plan to support her.
- State lawmakers in Utah to discuss constitutional convention Updated: Nov-11-15 6:36 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A small but unwavering group of mostly Republican state lawmakers is gathering in Utah to plan how legislatures would hold a convention to revise the U.S. Constitution.
- For Carson, debates have played limited role in his rise Updated: Nov-10-15 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - For some Republican presidential candidates, the party's first three primary debates have been pivotal proving grounds that have strengthened their campaigns or shaken their supporters.
- Rivals unmoved by Carson's complaints on scrutiny of his bio Updated: Nov-09-15 9:20 am
WASHINGTON - Ben Carson says it's time to move on from questions about the accuracy of his life story. But Tuesday's Republican debate makes that unlikely, and some of his GOP rivals say such scrutiny is part of running for president.
- Rubio picks up Noem endorsement Updated: Nov-06-15 9:44 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Republican Marco Rubio's campaign says U.S. Rep. Kristi Noem has endorsed the Florida U.S. senator's presidential bid.
- Mike Huckabee to visit Alabama Thursday Updated: Nov-04-15 5:03 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee is visiting Alabama.
- Arkansas filing period kicks off with Huckabee first in line Updated: Nov-02-15 8:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee was the first in line Monday to make his bid official as the White House hopeful helped kick off the one-week filing period in his home state for candidates in next year's election.
- CNBC reaches 14 million viewers with GOP debate Updated: Oct-29-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - CNBC reached its biggest audience ever with the third Republican presidential debate, but paid a price in criticism of how its moderators handled the opportunity to question the candidates.
- Scorecard: How the GOP candidates fared in their 3rd debate Updated: Oct-29-15 3:48 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Here's a look at how the 10 Republican presidential candidates in the main-event debate at the University of Colorado-Boulder performed Wednesday night.
- Ben Carson headlining rally in east Arkansas Updated: Oct-27-15 1:31 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson is returning to Arkansas to headline a campaign rally at a West Memphis school.