- GOP White House hopefuls flood New Hampshire Updated: Aug-03-15 4:06 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Days before the first official debate of the 2016 Republican presidential primary, nearly every GOP White House hopeful is heading to New Hampshire.
- Obama calls GOP criticism of Iran deal 'ridiculous,' 'sad' Updated: Jul-27-15 10:55 pm
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - President Barack Obama unleashed a blistering and belittling rebuke of Republican White House hopefuls Monday, calling their attack on his landmark nuclear deal with Iran "ridiculous if it weren't so sad."
- Tim Scott rolls out town hall schedule with GOP hopefuls Updated: Jul-27-15 11:14 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's junior senator is offering voters a chance to get to know some of the Republican presidential candidates.
- GOP's Walker hits Obama on Iran, strikes combative tone Updated: Jul-23-15 4:48 pm
SAN DIEGO - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker told a sympathetic crowd of state lawmakers from around the country Thursday that he would trash the nuclear deal with Iran on his first day as president, striking a combative tone on how he would govern on a range of domestic and foreign policy issues.
- GOP candidates make a pitch to evangelical voters in Iowa Updated: Jul-18-15 2:59 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican presidential contenders seeking to woo evangelical voters are making their case for conservative social issues at a gathering expected to attract thousands of potential Iowa caucus-goers.
- Trump touts business background as he visits Arkansas Updated: Jul-17-15 10:13 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Donald Trump showed no signs of backing down from his heated rhetoric as the businessman brought his presidential campaign to Arkansas on Friday, vowing to be the "greatest job-producing president that God ever created" and promising to win the Hispanic vote despite his controversial remarks on immigration.
- Arkansas governor says Trump welcome despite remarks Updated: Jul-15-15 6:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson said Wednesday he disagrees with Donald Trump's controversial comments regarding immigrants, but says the businessman and presidential hopeful is still welcome at the state GOP's fundraiser this weekend.
- Arkansas governor names Morgan to Game and Fish Commission Updated: Jul-15-15 5:35 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Wednesday named a retired car dealer to the independent panel that regulates hunting and fishing in the state.
- Groups call for Hindu, vegan displays at Arkansas Capitol Updated: Jul-07-15 4:35 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Capitol lawn could soon get crowded: Existing statues that honor Confederate soldiers, fallen firefighters and the nine black children who integrated Little Rock Central High School might be joined shortly by tributes for vegans, a monkey-faced deity and a cloven-hooved demon.
- Mike Huckabee joining US Sen. Tim Scott's town hall Updated: Jul-06-15 11:17 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is in South Carolina this week for a town hall meeting with one of the state's senators.