- Horvat's 2 points lead Canucks past Avalanche 3-1 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:44 am
DENVER - The Vancouver Canucks got defensive Tuesday night to help stop their four-game skid.
- Scheifele's goal gives Jets 2-1 shootout win over Blues Updated: Feb-10-16 12:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Mark Scheifele looked like a player who had scored plenty of shootout goals. The Winnipeg Jets looked like a team that could play with one of the NHL's best.
- Jets F Stafford suspended for 1 game for high-sticking Updated: Feb-08-16 11:26 pm
NEW YORK - Winnipeg forward Drew Stafford has been suspended by the NHL for one game for high-sticking Colorado defenseman Nick Holden in the second period of the Jets' 4-2 win on Saturday.
- Jets sign Byfuglien to $38 million, five-year extension Updated: Feb-08-16 5:43 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big Buff is off the NHL free-agent market.
- Stafford scores 2 goals, Jets beat Avalanche 4-2 Updated: Feb-07-16 2:18 am
DENVER - Drew Stafford's offensive performance snapped the Winnipeg Jets out of their slump.
- Seguin scores twice, Stars beat Jets 5-3 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:34 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Tyler Seguin took a final bite of pizza, quickly sipped from a bottle of water and turned to reporters for a postgame interview.
- Stempniak scores twice in Devils' 3-1 win over Jets Updated: Jan-23-16 11:28 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Lee Stempniak's short stint with the Winnipeg Jets was long enough to leave an impression.
- Johansen stays hot with goal, assist, Preds down Jets 4-1 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:37 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Coach Paul Maurice doesn't think his Winnipeg Jets are desperate.
- Soderberg's goal, assist lift Avalanche over Jets 2-1 Updated: Jan-19-16 12:35 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - The Colorado Avalanche sacrificed their bodies Monday night and it paid off with a win.
- Hellebuyck, Jets blank Wild 1-0 behind Wheeler's goal Updated: Jan-15-16 11:46 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - This was just the type of performance the Winnipeg Jets wanted.
- Pavelski, Tierney lead Sharks to 4-1 win over Jets Updated: Jan-13-16 1:40 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Tyler Myers admitted he let his frustration get the best of him.