- Furyk opts for wrist surgery, will miss 3 months and Masters Updated: Feb-02-16 1:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - Jim Furyk was No. 7 in the world, No. 9 in the FedEx Cup standings and already assured a spot on the Presidents Cup team when he tied for fourth in the Deutsche Bank Championship for his seventh top 10 of the year.
- A perfect storm works out perfectly for Snedeker Updated: Feb-02-16 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - Brandt Snedeker now has four PGA Tour victories in which he started at least five shots out of the lead in the final round. The Farmers Insurance Open followed the script of his previous comeback except for one big difference.
- Spieth takes early share of lead at Singapore Open Updated: Jan-28-16 6:49 am
SINGAPORE - A good night's sleep and a helping hand from his manager was all Jordan Spieth needed to get back in the swing of things on the latest leg of his globe-trotting tour.
- Azinger replaces Norman as lead golf announcer for Fox Updated: Jan-27-16 5:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Paul Azinger has been selected as the lead golf analyst for Fox Sports as it enters the second year of televising the U.S. Open and other USGA championships.
- Jordan Spieth's international tour continues in Singapore Updated: Jan-26-16 12:05 am
SINGAPORE - Jordan Spieth's worldwide golf adventure continues this week at the Singapore Open, where he says the weather reminds him a bit of his home state of Texas.
- Fowler eyes major to merit inclusion in golf's elite Updated: Jan-25-16 4:59 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Golf's new "Big Three" has been around for only a few months, and already there's talk of the exclusive group being expanded.
- Fowler wins in Abu Dhabi, another near miss for McIlroy Updated: Jan-24-16 10:32 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Rickie Fowler puffed his cheeks and shook his head. What looked like being a procession to the Abu Dhabi Championship title ended up being a squeeze for the American on Sunday.
- Globe-trotter Spieth 'beat up, mentally and physically' Updated: Jan-24-16 9:38 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Jordan Spieth's globe-trotting days are over, at least for the foreseeable future.
- Li hopeful accidental start in golf leads to Olympics Updated: Jan-23-16 12:39 pm
HONOLULU - Li Haotong is no stranger to the big stage, even as a 20-year-old from China who never had any intention of playing golf.
- 'The Golf Scientist' tames Abu Dhabi field with unique style Updated: Jan-21-16 9:16 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Bryson DeChambeau was still in high school when he told his father: "I think I can change the game of golf."
- Short game: European Tour allows shorts in practice, pro-ams Updated: Jan-20-16 8:05 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Golfers on the European Tour have a new item of clothing to pack in their suitcases.
- McIlroy expects better short game, putting after eye surgery Updated: Jan-20-16 4:42 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Rory McIlroy expects his short game and putting to be better this year after undergoing laser eye surgery during his two-month break from competitive golf.
- Spieth's top goal in 2016: Winning the Ryder Cup with US Updated: Jan-20-16 3:56 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Forget the majors, forget an Olympic gold medal: Jordan Spieth's big goal in 2016 is winning the Ryder Cup with the United States.
- Northern Trust to shift title sponsorship from LA to NY Updated: Jan-19-16 1:34 pm
HONOLULU - Northern Trust is moving its title sponsorship on the PGA Tour from Los Angeles to New York and will become the opening FedEx Cup playoff event next year, which could create a small domino effect of sponsors.
- Paul Chaplet wins Latin America Amateur, spot in Masters Updated: Jan-17-16 4:43 pm
LA ROMANA, Dominican Republic - Six years after Paul Chaplet first touched a golf club, the 16-year-old from Costa Rica is going to the Masters.
- Spieth signs major endorsement with Coca-Cola Updated: Jan-13-16 3:29 pm
HONOLULU - Jordan Spieth has an endorsement with another major company, signing on with Coca-Cola as a brand ambassador.
- Spieth uses Tiger comparisons to stay grounded Updated: Jan-12-16 11:56 am
HONOLULU - To compare Jordan Spieth with Tiger Woods is not a mistake because Spieth does it all the time.
- Spieth sends statement as big as his 8-shot win Updated: Jan-11-16 2:42 am
KAPALUA, Hawaii - Jordan Spieth went on Twitter in the final hour of 2015 to say, "Would rather this year not end."
- Spieth opens the new year in style with win at Kapalua Updated: Jan-10-16 11:29 pm
KAPALUA, Hawaii - The view from the top looks as spectacular as ever for Jordan Spieth.
- Kapalua can be the start of great things to come Updated: Jan-10-16 10:10 am
KAPALUA, Hawaii - The stars are back at Kapalua, and perhaps this is where the brightest will shine again.