- Arnold Palmer still hitting balls, staying busy Updated: Jun-21-16 6:35 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Arnold Palmer didn't make a live television appearance at Bay Hill. For the first time, he didn't hit the ceremonial first tee shot at the Masters. He struggles with mobility, which kept him from attending the U.S. Open.
- Dustin Johnson's US Open win: right penalty, wrong delivery Updated: Jun-21-16 6:12 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - As different as they are, the Masters and U.S. Open had two things in common this year.
- Fowler trying to get his game back at Quicken Loans National Updated: Jun-21-16 4:29 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Rickie Fowler made the most of missing the cut at the U.S. Open and hopes it pays dividends for him at the Quicken Loans National.
- Major hurdle: Breaks finally fall Dustin Johnson's way Updated: Jun-20-16 11:48 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Dustin Johnson already has shown he can take a punch. He also can take a joke.
- Dustin Johnson wins US Open at Oakmont for first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:40 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Dustin Johnson had everything going his way Sunday in the U.S. Open.
- Column: Johnson wins one the USGA tries to take away Updated: Jun-19-16 10:00 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Maybe Dustin Johnson is smarter than the average golfer after all.
- The Latest: Johnson wins US Open for his first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 8:05 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - The latest from the U.S. Open golf championship (all times local:):
- Masters champ Danny Willett takes on 2nd leg of Grand Slam Updated: Jun-14-16 5:42 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - More than five decades of history is enough to remind Masters champion Danny Willett that winning the calendar Grand Slam is unlikely.
- McIlroy focusing on disciplined approach as Oakmont looms Updated: Jun-14-16 5:40 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Rory McIlroy winced ever so slightly as he uttered the words, well aware of their connotations even though he intended no disrespect to some of the greatest moments of his career.
- Oakmont requires crash course ahead of toughest test in golf Updated: Jun-12-16 10:11 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Sam Parks Jr. rates among the most unlikely winners in U.S. Open history, especially compared with the Hall of Fame list of champions at Oakmont.
- Shell to end longtime sponsorship with Houston Open Updated: Jun-08-16 7:17 pm
HOUSTON - Shell Oil Co. has decided not to extend its title sponsorship of the Houston Open after next year, ending the third-longest running title sponsorship on the PGA Tour.
- A share of the lead, a big pileup behind at the Memorial Updated: Jun-04-16 4:04 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - Five holes into the second round of the Memorial, Rory McIlroy had three birdies and Jordan Spieth had two bogeys. They were going opposition directions and thinking about the same destination.
- Schwartzel says Zika kept him out of Olympics; Day wary Updated: Jun-03-16 4:44 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - The Zika virus is why Charl Schwartzel is skipping the Olympics, and world No. 1 Jason Day is starting to think twice about going to Rio.
- Raza gives Oregon its first NCAA golf title with playoff win Updated: Jun-02-16 12:09 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Sulman Raza made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third extra hole to outlast Taylor Funk and give Oregon its first NCAA men's golf title, 3-2 over short-handed Texas on Wednesday.
- World's top 3 golfers all coming off wins to Memorial Updated: May-29-16 8:55 pm
Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy, the top three in the world golf ranking, are all going to Muirfield Village for the Memorial coming off victories.
- Lone Star: Spieth's 8th PGA win is 1st in Texas, at Colonial Updated: May-29-16 8:17 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Jordan Spieth found the perfect cure for his Masters misery.
- AP-TX--Texas Sports Digest 1 pm, TX Updated: May-28-16 2:07 pm
Good afternoon! Here's a look at AP's Texas sports coverage. Questions about coverage plans are welcome and should be directed to the AP Dallas bureau at 972-991-2100, or at 800-442-7189. Email email@example.com. David Warren is on the desk.