- PGA Tour presents packed 2016 schedule in Olympic year Updated: Jul-30-15 6:00 pm
Jordan Spieth might have no choice but to miss the John Deere Classic next year. It's the same week as the Olympics.
- McIlroy to miss another title defense at Firestone Updated: Jul-29-15 10:24 am
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy has told the PGA Tour he will not play the Bridgestone Invitational next week as he recovers from his ankle injury.
- Golf's youth movement means 30 is the new 20 Updated: Jul-28-15 7:08 pm
The criteria fits for the label as the best player to have never won a major.
- Philip Barbaree rallies to win US Junior Amateur Updated: Jul-25-15 7:08 pm
BLUFFTON, South Carolina - Philip Barbaree rallied to win the U.S. Junior Amateur on Saturday, beating Andrew Orischak on the 37th hole after overcoming a late five-hole deficit.
- Americans start looking toward Rio as Pan Am Games wind down Updated: Jul-22-15 4:29 pm
TORONTO - Alan Ashley isn't paying attention to the medal table at the Pan Am Games, but the American will be riveted to it at next year's Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- Slam gone, Spieth gears up for the next major Updated: Jul-21-15 3:23 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth headed home from a grueling week at the British Open with history on his mind and another major in his future.
- Column: Spieth no loser despite coming up short in Open Updated: Jul-20-15 4:20 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - When it was over, Jordan Spieth stood off the 18th green and applauded the fans who had spent much of their day applauding him.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):
- Column: Spieth embraces the moment in historic Open chase Updated: Jul-19-15 10:45 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth was coming off three straight birdies when he trotted off the 13th tee, heading straight to a portable toilet reserved for players only.
- Day ready to seize latest chance to win 1st major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:39 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jason Day is tied for the lead after 54 holes of a major.
- An amateur in lead at British Open, another not far behind Updated: Jul-19-15 4:05 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Irish amateur Paul Dunne knows he is good enough to post low scores on the Old Course at St. Andrews. Had this been an amateur tournament, he would not at all be surprised to be leading after three rounds.
- Dustin Johnson still hasn't learned how to finish a major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:03 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Dustin Johnson began the third round of the British Open as the leader, having impressed everyone with the way he shook off that stunning loss at Chambers Bay.
- Wind stops play and wreaks havoc on St. Andrews Updated: Jul-18-15 8:59 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The British Open was stopped just 32 minutes after it resumed Saturday morning when gusts of up to 40 mph (64 kph) blew golf balls across the green and contributed to Dustin Johnson making bogey to fall into a share of the lead.
- Emotional Faldo savors 1 last ride at St Andrews Updated: Jul-17-15 5:47 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Nick Faldo strode onto the famed Swilcan Bridge, turned to face the applauding galleries and a phalanx of photographers, and thrust both his arms toward the sunny skies over St. Andrews.
- Golf's other Jordan makes strong start at British Open Updated: Jul-16-15 1:13 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Turns out there's another 21-year-old American called Jordan to watch out for at the British Open.
- Tom Watson: 'The only regret I have is that it's the end' Updated: Jul-15-15 2:36 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Tom Watson is filled with all sorts of conflicting emotions.
- The Open comes back to its roots in a golf town and more Updated: Jul-15-15 12:02 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Teachers led a gaggle of preschoolers in bright yellow slickers through the rain Wednesday on a field trip that had nothing to do with the golf about to take place just a well struck 3-wood away.
- Fowler heads into Open still seeking a truly signature win Updated: Jul-14-15 3:15 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Rickie Fowler is more than just a brand.
- Column: Spieth no Tiger, though that's not a bad thing Updated: Jul-14-15 12:50 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth was practicing a shot he hopes he won't need this week, banging a few wedges off the wall on the famous Road Hole in the fading sun at this, the birthplace of golf.
- Odds are something odd will happen to Jordan Spieth Updated: Jul-14-15 12:00 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Something has to go wrong for Jordan Spieth at the British Open because it always does.
- Casey counts on 2010 experience helping him at British Open Updated: Jul-13-15 12:30 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Paul Casey had a front-row seat for Louis Oosthuizen's romp to the claret jug the last time the British Open was staged at St. Andrews.
- British Open, Tee Times Updated: Jul-13-15 10:06 am
- Spieth, Johnson together at St. Andrews Updated: Jul-13-15 9:24 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth sets off on his quest for the British Open by playing with the guy he beat in the U.S. Open.
- Spieth beats Gillis in playoff, wins John Deere Classic Updated: Jul-12-15 7:44 pm
SILVIS, Illinois - Jordan Spieth made it a lot tougher on himself than it needed to be.