- Casey looking forward to a team uniform - in the Olympics Updated: Dec-01-15 6:20 pm
NASSAU, Bahamas - Paul Casey would love nothing better than to wear a uniform and play for the flag in 2016.
- Memorable shots with every club in the bag Updated: Dec-01-15 2:21 pm
NASSAU, Bahamas - Jordan Spieth hit a 3-wood from 281 yards. Zach Johnson hit a putt that traveled about 30 feet.
- Jones overcomes some anxious moments to win Australian Open Updated: Nov-29-15 2:35 am
SYDNEY - Matt Jones talked about the "stress and anxious moments" during his final round at the Australian Open on Sunday.
- Rod Pampling shoots course-record 61 at Australian Open Updated: Nov-29-15 1:46 am
SYDNEY - Australian veteran Rod Pampling shot the round of his career to break Jordan Spieth's course record at The Australian Golf Club with a 10-under 61 on the final day of the Australian Open on Sunday.
- Spieth finds going tough in 1st round of Australian Open Updated: Nov-26-15 1:51 am
SYDNEY - Last year, Jordan Spieth played what he called the best round of his life by shooting a record 8-under 63 to win the Australian Open by six strokes.
- Scott's 14-year title streak under threat as 2015 winds down Updated: Nov-25-15 1:33 am
SYDNEY - Adam Scott is without a tournament victory thus far in 2015, putting his 14-year record of winning at least one tournament a year in jeopardy going into this week's Australian Open.
- Count Jordan Spieth as a likely Rio Olympics starter in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:35 am
SYDNEY - Jordan Spieth and Adam Scott, the two headliners at this week's Australian Open, have distinctly different excitement levels over next year's Rio Olympics golf tournament.
- Senior the "senior" wins Australian Masters with closing 68 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:39 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Peter Senior claimed his third Australian Masters title on Sunday and set another age record in his home country as the 56-year-old shot a final-round 3-under 68 for a two-stroke victory.
- A win, a new restaurant and McDowell is all smiles Updated: Nov-19-15 2:34 am
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Graeme McDowell wasn't even sure he would be eligible for The Players Championship going into his seventh season on the PGA Tour. His biggest concern was making sure he kept his card.
- Spieth, Fowler to play Abu Dhabi with McIlroy Updated: Nov-11-15 10:53 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Masters and U.S. Open champion Jordan Spieth completed his early-season Asia swing with Wednesday's announcement that he will play the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship in January.
- Knox goes from cart boy to World Golf Championship winner Updated: Nov-09-15 3:06 am
SHANGHAI - Russell Knox would appear to have all the ingredients to succeed in golf.
- Russell Knox wins 1st PGA Tour title at HSBC Champions Updated: Nov-08-15 8:14 am
SHANGHAI - Russell Knox raised both arms in the air, closed his eyes and tilted his head toward the heavens as if he couldn't believe what he had just done.
- 20-year-old Chinese player on the cusp of history at HSBC Updated: Nov-07-15 7:02 am
SHANGHAI - Li Haotong practically grew up with the HSBC Champions. He took part in its junior golf program, watching over the last decade as players like Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els competed at Sheshan International.
- Bubba has clubs, will travel around the world Updated: Nov-04-15 8:25 am
SHANGHAI - Bubba Watson is in China this week, Japan next week, and there's one more stop in Thailand before the year is over.
- Spieth armed with array of trophies and seeks more Updated: Nov-04-15 5:20 am
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth's description of his trophy collection from an amazing season brings to mind a scene in "Caddyshack" when Lacy Underall is at Ty Webb's house and keeps finding uncashed checks littered about the living room.
- Spieth believes a great year does not mean a great new era Updated: Nov-03-15 1:04 pm
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth wore a black tunic with red trim around the collar to take part in a Chinese drum ceremony late Tuesday afternoon just as the Shanghai skyline began to glow with lights behind him and three other top players.