- Perez, Rangers take another series with 6-2 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-26-16 8:10 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez won his sixth straight decision and helped the surging Texas Rangers to yet another series victory.
- Buchholz struggles early, Red Sox lose finale at Rangers 6-2 Updated: Jun-26-16 8:08 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Clay Buchholz allowed the first six Texas batters to reach in his second start since a brief demotion to the bullpen, and walked a season-high five.
- Rangers bullpen falters in 9th as Red Sox rally for 8-7 win Updated: Jun-25-16 1:45 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Manager Jeff Banister had already decided to give his workhorse closer some extended rest following an off day for the Texas Rangers.
- Straily's struggles costs Reds in 6-4 loss at Texas Updated: Jun-23-16 12:19 am
- Hamels Ks 8 in 8th win for Rangers, 6-4 for split with Reds Updated: Jun-22-16 11:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cole Hamels won again for the Texas Rangers on the same day they wrapped up a stretch of 20 games in 20 days and found out two of their other starting pitchers are going on the disabled list.
- Rangers win 7th in a row, 4-3 over Orioles in makeup game Updated: Jun-21-16 12:56 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers keep winning by the slimmest possible margin.
- Orioles lose 4-3 in 1-game trip to Texas for makeup game Updated: Jun-21-16 12:52 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Baltimore Orioles made a long trip for one game, and kept getting runners on base.
- Rangers rally to beat Cardinals 5-4 Updated: Jun-19-16 6:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - Sitting on the bench, Jurickson Profar knew he might be called on to hit for the Texas Rangers.
- Cardinals blow late lead vs Rangers to lose 4th straight Updated: Jun-18-16 9:25 pm
ST. LOUIS - Carlos Martinez dominated for a fourth straight start, only to have the Cardinals' bullpen crumble.
- Colby Lewis loses no-hit bid in 9th, Rangers beat A's Updated: Jun-16-16 7:31 pm
OAKLAND, California - When the ball left Max Muncy's bat leading off the ninth inning, Colby Lewis thought it was another fly that would move him one out closer to a no-hitter.
- Lewis loses no-hit bid vs A's on leadoff double in 9th Updated: Jun-16-16 6:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - Colby Lewis of the Texas Rangers lost his no-hit bid against Oakland on a leadoff double in the ninth inning that glanced off the glove of rookie right fielder Nomar Mazara.
- Hamels reaches 2,000 Ks as Rangers beat Seattle Updated: Jun-12-16 8:57 pm
SEATTLE - Cole Hamels appreciated making a little bit of history on Sunday. He was even happier getting a big win to increase the Texas Rangers' division lead.
- Rangers slugger Hamilton has ACL reconstruction in left knee Updated: Jun-08-16 8:22 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas Rangers slugger Josh Hamilton had extensive surgery on his left knee Wednesday, including reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament.
- Gomes' single in 11th gives Indians 5-4 win over Rangers Updated: Jun-01-16 10:55 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona admitted outfielder Marlon Byrd's 162-game suspension for performance-enhancing drugs Wednesday felt like a kick in the stomach.