- Buccaneers lose 25-12 at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 6:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lovie Smith watched in dismay as the mistakes piled up.
- Hasselbeck, Vinatieri lead Colts past Buccaneers 25-12 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy's golden oldies keep producing hits.
- Eagles coach Chip Kelly stands by defensive coordinator Updated: Nov-27-15 12:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly didn't have any answers, except for one.
- FSU official details favorable treatment of players Updated: Nov-25-15 11:04 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida State University official once in charge of the office that counsels campus rape victims told lawyers suing the school that football players receive special treatment, and that most of the 20 victims who alleged sexual assaults by team members during the past nine years declined to press student conduct charges.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Winston-led Buccaneers gaining confidence by the victory Updated: Nov-23-15 9:02 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A rare winning streak, a .500 record this deep into a season for the first time since 2012, and legitimate aspirations of creeping back into the NFC playoff race.
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston and Doug Martin have put the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoff hunt a year after they were 2-14.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston made all the right plays against the team he grew up rooting for.
- Eagles have rotation they want at inside linebacker Updated: Nov-17-15 4:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Bill Davis has one of those problems coaches like to have when it comes to his inside linebackers.
- Romo returns, but Cowboys' issues run deeper in 7-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 7:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eligible to play again for Dallas.
- Buccaneers' defense making strides during turnaround Updated: Nov-16-15 7:41 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Rookie Jameis Winston isn't the only reason the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been able to turn around their season following a slow start.
- Winston rallies Buccaneers over struggling Cowboys Updated: Nov-16-15 3:20 am
TAMPA, Florida - When Lovie Smith was asked a third time about the Jameis Winston fumble that wasn't, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' coach declared it time to move on.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Winston's 1-yard TD run lifts Bucs over Cowboys 10-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jameis Winston scored on a 1-yard quarterback keeper with 54 seconds remaining, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 10-6 victory that extended the Dallas Cowboys' longest losing streak since 1989 to seven games.
- Perfect Panthers going for 3rd straight NFC South title Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 am
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- Buccaneers say mistakes hurting them are correctable Updated: Nov-09-15 8:59 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Lovie Smith stood at the podium with a pained expression on his face, explaining yet another loss in which his Tampa Bay Buccaneers undermined their chances of being successful.
- Something new for the Giants: a real shot at the playoffs Updated: Nov-09-15 5:37 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Heading into the final seven games of the regular season, things are looking up for the New York Giants.
- JPP returns, helps Giants beat mistake-prone Buccaneers Updated: Nov-09-15 2:19 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.