- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:22 pm
TAMPA, Florida - There were a lot of things Larry Brown could appreciate about the way SMU played against South Florida on Sunday.
- No. 12 SMU falls for second time as Houston rallies, 71-68 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:46 pm
HOUSTON - After starting the season 18-0, SMU knew they would get every team's best shot every night they played.
- Houston rallies to upset No. 12 SMU, 71-68 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:29 pm
HOUSTON - Devonta Pollard scored 23 points and Damyean Dotson added 13 as Houston rallied for a 71-68 victory over No. 12 SMU on Monday night, just the second loss of the season for the Mustangs.
- No longer perfect, NCAA-banned No. 13 SMU still AAC leader Updated: Jan-29-16 2:34 am
DALLAS - With no postseason possibility because of NCAA penalties, No. 13 SMU was looking for a perfect season.
- No. 8 SMU still only undefeated after 77-73 win over Houston Updated: Jan-20-16 12:24 am
DALLAS - Nic Moore delivered the message at halftime for No. 8 SMU. The senior point guard also did his part on the court to keep the Mustangs the only undefeated team in Division I.
- No. 10 SMU survives poor shooting, downs Tulane 60-45 Updated: Jan-17-16 6:54 pm
NEW ORLEANS - SMU coach Larry Brown figured that being unbeaten could become a burden on his team sooner or later.
- No. 10 SMU stays unbeaten by routing East Carolina 79-55 Updated: Jan-13-16 9:04 pm
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - No. 10 SMU has found a bright spot in only having seven scholarship players: Plenty of touches for everyone.
- No. 10 SMU seeks 'crazy special' year without NCAA return Updated: Jan-12-16 5:24 pm
DALLAS - SMU is halfway to potential perfection in Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown's fourth season and in the top 10 for the first time in 30 years.
- Short-handed No. 15 SMU still undefeated, beats UCF 88-73 Updated: Jan-10-16 7:39 pm
DALLAS - Short-handed No. 15 SMU can make a lot of 3-pointers and also put on quite a show with alley-oop passes that lead to rim-rattling dunks. Except those plays don't generally go hand-in-hand.