- Thune presents bill to overhaul hospitals on reservations Updated: May-24-16 12:59 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. Sen. John Thune has presented a measure to overhaul the network of government-run hospitals that provides care to Native Americans on and off reservations.
- Facebook drops news outlet input in 'trending topics' review Updated: May-24-16 2:36 am
LOS ANGELES - Facebook says it is dropping its reliance on news outlets to help determine what gets posted as a "trending topic" on the giant social network, a move adopted after a backlash over a report saying it suppressed conservative views.
- AP Explains: Bias complaints on Facebook's 'trending' tool Updated: May-11-16 4:00 pm
NEW YORK - What's behind the accusations that Facebook is manipulating its "trending topics" feature to promote or suppress certain political perspectives?
- GOP presses Facebook over links to conservative stories Updated: May-10-16 8:19 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans on Tuesday demanded an explanation from Facebook after reports that former company staffers excluded links to conservative political stories.
- Official: County won't be hurried on nuclear borehole test Updated: May-06-16 7:18 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - There should be a careful review of a proposed federal test to assess whether nuclear waste can be stored in 3-mile-deep holes in east-central South Dakota and congressional input about the potential drilling project, a Spink County official said Friday.
- Clinton, Sanders camps to speak at state Democratic event Updated: Apr-30-16 10:59 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota Democrats will be hearing from the campaigns of presidential hopefuls Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton at a large party event.