- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- US adds Blazers' Lillard to Olympic basketball roster pool Updated: Feb-10-16 4:02 pm
Portland guard Damian Lillard has been added to the U.S. national basketball team pool, giving the Americans 31 players for 12 spots.
- Wall has to work for recognition among top NBA point guards Updated: Feb-10-16 3:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Fresh off scoring 51 points against the Washington Wizards, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry praised John Wall, who dropped a quiet 41 against the Warriors.
- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win Updated: Feb-10-16 2:28 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State starters got a big boost from their bench.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Curry's triple-double leads Warriors to win in Kerr's return Updated: Jan-23-16 3:36 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr has spoken of Stephen Curry taking it to another level this season - and Kerr watched it from the bench for the first time Friday night.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr wins return Friday against Pacers Updated: Jan-23-16 1:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr had butterflies Friday night for his long-awaited season debut coaching the defending NBA champions.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Curry stays atop NBA jersey list, Porzingis debuts at No. 4 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:47 am
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry is still on top in jersey sales and Kristaps Porzingis is already making a run at him.
- Cavaliers staggered by blowout loss to champion Warriors Updated: Jan-19-16 1:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's locker room finally opened nearly 25 minutes after a seismic loss to the NBA champions. David Blatt turned right and headed down the hallway.
- Golden Statement: Curry, Warriors demolish Cavaliers 132-98 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:59 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry didn't smell champagne. Blood was in the air.
- Pistons rout Golden State 113-95 despite Curry's 38 points Updated: Jan-16-16 11:43 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Before the game, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said Golden State simply has more margin for error than other teams, meaning the Warriors can win even when they don't play their best.
- Curry, Warriors spoil Kobe's farewell in Oakland, 116-98 Updated: Jan-15-16 2:15 am
OAKLAND, California - Before he walked through the tunnel and out of Oracle Arena for the final time, Kobe Bryant stopped for a quick chat with Stephen Curry.
- Kobe Bryant enjoying his farewell tour at every stop Updated: Jan-15-16 2:06 am
OAKLAND, California - At every stop, in every road arena, Kobe Bryant is reflecting on 20 years of memories and many great games.