- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Paul leaves with broken hand, Blazers beat Clippers 98-84 Updated: Apr-26-16 3:06 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - As the Trail Blazers celebrated, the Clippers' locker room was somber.
- Curry to have MRI Monday on his sprained his right knee. Updated: Apr-24-16 7:51 pm
HOUSTON - Golden State's Stephen Curry will have an MRI on Monday after spraining his right knee in Game 4 against Houston.
- Curry hurts knee but Warriors beat Rockets 121-94 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-16 7:45 pm
HOUSTON - Stephen Curry sat on the bench with his head in his hands, facing another injury that could derail Golden State's playoff run.
- McHugh struggles as Astros lose 4th straight, 6-2 to Red Sox Updated: Apr-23-16 1:12 am
HOUSTON - Collin McHugh was the first to admit he was not very good Friday night.
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Updated: Apr-22-16 3:42 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland guard CJ McCollum won the NBA's Most Improved Player award in his first season as a starter for the Trail Blazers, dramatically improving his scoring average by more than 14 points over last season.
- Daddy day care: Griffin's son pops in for post-game media Updated: Apr-18-16 1:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's a new kid in the NBA playoffs postgame interview room, and he just might give Stephen Curry's daughter a run for her money.
- President Obama, Warriors star Stephen Curry team up on PSA Updated: Apr-16-16 3:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - President Barack Obama has teamed with reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry on a public service announcement calling for Americans to mentor youth in their community to make a positive impact.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Silver: NC law 'problematic' to NBA, no decision on All-Star Updated: Apr-15-16 6:45 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Friday a North Carolina law that limits anti-discrimination protections for lesbian, gay and transgender people remains "problematic" for the league, but he said there is no decision on moving next year's All-Star Game out of Charlotte.
- LeBron locked in playoff-mode as Cavaliers aim for NBA title Updated: Apr-15-16 11:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has been in the shadows, somewhat overlooked.
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Updated: Apr-14-16 9:25 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr makes one thing perfectly clear: This special season is not about him. Far from it. Even if he is so perfectly entwined with the record-setting Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls group Kerr played for 20 years ago that just lost its all-time wins record to the team he now leads.
- In NBA playoffs, Warriors want to add 16 wins to their 73 Updated: Apr-14-16 8:06 pm
The Golden State Warriors don't want a record without a championship.
- What a night! Golden State wins 73, Kobe scores 60 in finale Updated: Apr-14-16 3:52 am
The stars did not disappoint.
- Curry shoots Warriors to 73rd win, breaking Bulls' mark Updated: Apr-14-16 2:29 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors took their last shot at Michael Jordan and history and they swished it - for 73.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):
- Column: Vintage MJ-led Bulls would top Curry's Warriors Updated: Apr-13-16 2:14 am
- Raptors earn 12th straight win over 76ers, 122-98 Updated: Apr-12-16 11:50 pm
TORONTO - Toronto coach Dwane Casey probably could be forgiven for a bit of scoreboard watching Tuesday night.
- Angels reliever Joe Smith stuns Stephen Curry in PIG game Updated: Apr-12-16 8:28 pm
OAKLAND, California - Joe Smith made a blind, backward, over-the-head free throw that Stephen Curry couldn't match. Then, the Angels relief pitcher stymied the reigning NBA MVP on a left-handed 3-pointer and had suddenly beaten arguably the world's best basketball player at a good-natured game of PIG.
- Stephen Curry is setting standard on and off the court Updated: Apr-11-16 4:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - For years, Stephen Curry watched his dad, Dell, do his part in the community. Curry was often among those children in Charlotte treated to special appearances from star athletes and still cherishes those sweet memories.
- Around the NBA: Picks for NBA awards - and league champion Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 am
Combing over the NBA awards this season finds more no-brainers than nail-biters.
- Warriors tie record with 72nd win, end Spurs' home streak Updated: Apr-10-16 11:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Golden State Warriors got a momentous victory in the one place they hadn't won in nearly two decades.