- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of elimination Updated: May-25-16 12:56 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Suddenly, these Golden State Warriors who have been compared all season to the Chicago Bulls dynasty of the 1990s are on the brink of elimination.
- ON BASKETBALL: Green's history may have helped him Updated: May-24-16 1:51 pm
MIAMI - Draymond Green has a history, and in this case it seems to have been helpful.
- Draymond Green fined $25,000, not suspended for groin kick Updated: May-23-16 8:01 pm
NEW YORK - Draymond Green was fined $25,000 but not suspended by the NBA on Monday for kicking Oklahoma City center Steven Adams in the groin.
- Gary Payton unimpressed by Stephen Curry's unanimous MVP Updated: May-20-16 7:12 am
NEW YORK - Consider Gary Payton unimpressed by Golden State guard Stephen Curry becoming the first unanimous MVP in NBA history.
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason Updated: May-19-16 7:02 pm
OAKLAND, California - A far cry from his brash, former basketball-playing father, Klay Thompson is perfectly content to be the soft-spoken, second superstar behind MVP Stephen Curry. He is more than happy to let Draymond Green do the arguing, arm flexing and trash talking.
- Curry dazzles again, Warriors even series with Thunder 1-1 Updated: May-19-16 1:16 am
OAKLAND, California - Once Stephen Curry finally gathered himself and got up following a scary first-quarter dive into the stands, fans inside Oracle Arena could take a breath, sit back and watch the MVP put on a spectacular shooting show.
- Plenty of star power remains at point guard in NBA playoffs Updated: May-17-16 2:12 am
MIAMI - LeBron James is fond of saying that today's NBA is driven by point guards.
- Draymond Green committed to cutting down his technicals Updated: May-14-16 6:24 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stunningly, Draymond Green kept his mouth shut on the court for a full practice Saturday.
- Warriors rest up and gear up to face Thunder in West finals Updated: May-13-16 9:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry surprised coach Steve Kerr with how quickly he found his groove the past two games after returning from a right knee injury, even with a few more misses than usual for the MVP.
- MVP Curry and his Warriors teammates move closer to goal Updated: May-12-16 3:35 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry stopped just before leaving his postgame press conference with one final, important thought.
- Splash Brothers Curry, Thompson send Warriors to West finals Updated: May-12-16 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry raised his left arm in triumph and cradled the game ball in his right as yellow confetti fell.
- 3 months before Rio, US basketball losing players, not sleep Updated: May-11-16 2:44 am
Anthony Davis can't play. Chris Paul doesn't want to.
- Stephen Curry is first unanimous NBA MVP, takes honor again Updated: May-10-16 7:50 pm
OAKLAND, California - From the jaw-dropping half-court heaves that somehow sink through the net to the dazzling drives and zippy passes from every which way, Stephen Curry's desire to keep getting better while always trying to entertain at every stop has the Golden State superstar being mentioned right along with the best ever, Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson.
- Warriors look to clinch, Heat-Raptors face pivotal Game 5 Updated: May-10-16 6:00 pm
MIAMI - Stephen Curry will lift another MVP trophy. Dwyane Wade will try to keep lifting the Miami Heat.
- Curry returns with 40 points in 132-125 OT win over Blazers Updated: May-10-16 3:02 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Stephen Curry nailed a 3-pointer in overtime and gestured to the crowd, exclaiming over and over: "I'm back! I'm back!"
- Festus Ezeli makes big impact down the stretch in Game 2 Updated: May-06-16 3:53 am
OAKLAND, California - As his teammates wrapped up their practice day, Festus Ezeli worked some post moves with coach Theo Robertson and shot a few more hook shots from each side of the key, then a series of free throws as assistant coach Ron Adams observed.
- Curry wins pro basketball writers' Magic Johnson Award Updated: May-03-16 3:03 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has won the Magic Johnson Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA player who combines excellence on the court with cooperation with the public and media.
- Walton has unfinished work with Warriors before Lakers job Updated: Apr-30-16 6:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Luke Walton was in no rush to leave his job as an assistant coach with the Golden State Warriors.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Warriors grant Lakers permission to interview Luke Walton Updated: Apr-27-16 9:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Los Angeles Lakers received permission from the Warriors to interview top assistant Luke Walton for their coaching vacancy.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Golden State's Steve Kerr wins Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-26-16 7:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - As Steve Kerr tried to cope with the headaches, nausea, pain and other concerning symptoms, there were times he wondered whether he would even come back to coach the Golden State Warriors this season, whether he even should return to the bench if not 100 percent healthy.