- The Latest: Bow ties, international picks dominate NBA draft Updated: Jun-24-16 1:09 am
NEW YORK - The Latest from the NBA draft at Barclays Center in New York.(all times local):
- LA Lakers choose Duke's Brandon Ingram with No. 2 pick Updated: Jun-23-16 11:30 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Brandon Ingram's teenage frame is remarkably skinny. The Los Angeles Lakers still think he can shoulder the burden of being a franchise cornerstone.
- Warriors GM Bob Myers has little time to ponder finals loss Updated: Jun-21-16 10:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - After the heartbreak of a Game 7 defeat and a championship that somehow got away, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers went home late Sunday and had a rare glass of whiskey with his wife and ate a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Off the plane but still sky-high, LeBron brings title home Updated: Jun-20-16 9:00 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James stepped off the plane and into a blizzard of red-and-gold confetti before hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy. It gleamed in the bright summer sun, a symbol of hope and history.
- Disappointed Warriors vow to get back to NBA Finals stage Updated: Jun-20-16 8:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green wants to maintain the momentum from a special season that fell short by competing in the Rio Olympics. Klay Thompson plans to take his mind off basketball and missed chances entirely and go watch brother Trayce play baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Stephen Curry's toddler daughter, Riley, helped the crestfallen MVP begin to put things in perspective by telling him "It's OK" to lose.
- All In: Cleveland rocks as title drought ends with NBA crown Updated: Jun-20-16 9:31 am
CLEVELAND - More tears. Only this time, tears of joy.
- James and Cavaliers win thrilling NBA Finals Game 7, 93-89 Updated: Jun-20-16 1:07 am
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James cradled the shiny gold trophy and struggled to sum up what might be his sweetest championship yet, the one he is so proudly bringing home to his native northeast Ohio just as he promised to do when he returned to the Cavaliers two summers ago.
- Warriors cap greatest Finals collapse with Game 7 loss Updated: Jun-20-16 12:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry tried to shake Kevin Love with a dribble and let loose with one of those long 3-pointers he seemed to make at every big moment this season.
- The Latest: LeBron, Cavs beat Warriors 93-89, capture title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:43 pm
- 'I'm ready': Stephen Curry says he's poised for Game 6 Updated: Jun-16-16 2:15 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry has had his shoulder wrapped in this series, been questioned about his level of fatigue, even had his choice of footwear shredded on Twitter.
- Bogut out for remainder of NBA Finals with left knee injury Updated: Jun-15-16 2:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Golden State center Andrew Bogut will need six to eight weeks to recover from a left knee injury, ruling him out for the remainder of the NBA Finals and almost certainly affecting his Olympic plans as well.
- LeBron drops the hammer on Golden State to force Game 6 Updated: Jun-14-16 3:33 am
OAKLAND, California - So much noise surrounded LeBron James heading into Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
- Bogut helped off court in Game 5 with left knee injury Updated: Jun-13-16 10:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut had to be helped off the court in the third quarter of Game 5 of the NBA Finals with an injured left knee.
- Draymond Green expects to watch Game 5 next door in Coliseum Updated: Jun-13-16 10:44 pm
- Warriors star Draymond Green suspended for Game 5 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:48 pm
OAKLAND, California - Through all of the criticism and accusations of dirty play, Draymond Green vowed to keep pushing as hard as he possibly could to help deliver another championship to Golden State.
- Warriors look to close out Cavs without emotional star Green Updated: Jun-12-16 7:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr could have used a little more notice on this one. A heads-up about Draymond Green's suspension sure would have been preferable and far more convenient for his planning purposes.
- With Curry out, US Olympic basketball team waits on LeBron Updated: Jun-07-16 9:59 am
With Stephen Curry out of the running for the Olympics, attention shifts to the other superstar in the NBA Finals.
- Shaq: Cavs need better Irving, 'punked' Love in NBA Finals Updated: Jun-07-16 3:02 am
NEW YORK - Shaquille O'Neal played on the last team to overcome a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals, so he knows what it takes.
- As NBA Finals move to Cleveland, Warriors looking unbeatable Updated: Jun-06-16 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - When the Golden State Warriors returned to Cleveland in January for the first time since clinching the championship there last June, Stephen Curry raised a little stir when he said he hoped the visiting locker room "still smells a little bit like champagne."
- Silver: NBA needs progress by end of summer on NC Updated: Jun-02-16 10:23 pm
OAKLAND, California - Adam Silver has steadfastly refused to set any deadlines for when the NBA would decide on moving the 2017 All-Game in Charlotte if a hotly debated North Carolina law hasn't been changed.