- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101 Updated: Nov-29-15 2:16 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry scored 19 points in Golden State's NBA-record 18th straight win at the start of a season, but what he didn't do against the Sacramento Kings was just as important to the defending champion Warriors.
- Curry scores 41 points, Warriors pour in 3s to go 17-0 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:21 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State Warriors rained 3s in the desert and pushed their NBA-record start to 17-0.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- Warriors want more after making NBA history with 16-0 start Updated: Nov-25-15 9:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Even though he hasn't been in his usual spot on the bench, ailing coach Steve Kerr has contributed plenty to Golden State's record start.
- Warriors make NBA history as first team to start season 16-0 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:10 am
OAKLAND, California - Interim coach Luke Walton believes the time will come when the Golden State Warriors finally lose a game.
- Warriors rally, reach 13-0 with 124-117 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-20-15 2:58 am
LOS ANGELES - With an NBA championship in their back pocket, the Golden State Warriors never feel as though they're out of a game. Even when trailing by 23 in the first half.
- Warriors improve to 12-0 with 115-110 win over Raptors Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 am
OAKLAND, California - Even if they played an imperfect game, the Golden State Warriors managed to maintain their perfect start.
- Curry leads Warriors past Nets 107-99 in overtime Updated: Nov-15-15 4:17 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry never showed his disappointment through three quarters and Andre Iguodala never hesitated in taking the big shot and that's why Golden State remains unbeaten.
- No. 13 Michigan State beats Florida Atlantic 82-55 in opener Updated: Nov-13-15 10:38 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Matt Costello's career has been underwhelming for a former Mr. Basketball winner in Michigan, averaging just four points and three rebounds over his first three seasons.
- Curry's 46 lift Warriors to 10-0 start with win over Wolves Updated: Nov-12-15 11:50 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Stephen Curry dribbled across midcourt in the third quarter and went into a trademark crouch as he started to break down Andre Miller.
- Warriors remain unbeaten with 100-84 win over Grizzlies Updated: Nov-11-15 11:58 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Golden State Warriors haven't started a season this well in 55 years. So far back, the franchise was in Philadelphia.
- Warriors stay unbeaten behind another big night from Curry Updated: Nov-07-15 1:58 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry fully expects to top his NBA MVP season.
- Another big night for Curry, Warriors breeze past Memphis Updated: Nov-03-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - A 50-point win for Stephen Curry and the defending champion Warriors and the season isn't even a week old.
- Curry's big 3rd quarter leads Warriors past Pelicans 134-120 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:05 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry couldn't get the smile off of his face as he trotted back on defense.