- 49ers without TE Vernon Davis, LB Ahmad Brooks at Giants Updated: Oct-11-15 7:53 pm
Vernon Davis was inactive for the struggling San Francisco 49ers for the second game in a row Sunday night because of a knee injury, even though he practiced a bit throughout the week and both he and coach Jim Tomsula seemed to indicate the player might return.
- Browns still jumpy over critical offside call Updated: Oct-08-15 6:35 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns are still a little jumpy over an offside call late in last week's loss at San Diego.
- Browns' Pettine: 'We're not going to hit the panic button' Updated: Oct-05-15 7:44 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns general manager Ray Farmer was back in his office Monday after serving a four-game NFL suspension.
- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Browns quarterback Josh McCown bruises hand, holds onto job Updated: Sep-28-15 7:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's right hand is cut and swollen. His job status hasn't changed.
- Turnovers coming in bunches for Jets' opportunistic defense Updated: Sep-25-15 8:25 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The ball dropped out of Frank Gore's hands and Calvin Pace could hardly believe his eyes.
- Jets' Marshall returns to Indy nearly 6 years after big game Updated: Sep-17-15 8:21 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall remembers having a feeling that he was about to do something that had never been done in the NFL.
- Marshall 'steals' momentum in Jets' 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-14-15 3:41 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall turned a turnover into a takeaway and a huge momentum swing for the New York Jets.
- Fitzpatrick, Ivory lead Jets to 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-13-15 8:04 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Todd Bowles got a big win and a celebratory game ball in his New York Jets debut.