- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Kobe scores 38, Lakers beat Wolves 119-115 to end 10-gm skid Updated: Feb-03-16 2:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant has lifted the Los Angeles Lakers onto his shoulders countless times over the past two decades, and he rarely flinches under the weight.
- Davis scores 35; Pelicans beat Timberwolves but lose Gordon Updated: Jan-20-16 1:02 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans found a way to win convincingly despite an early 17-point hole.
- Harden scores 27 to lead Rockets to 107-104 win over 'Wolves Updated: Jan-14-16 12:53 am
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are finally on a roll, playing the way they expected to - but didn't - to start the season.