- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 8:15 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.
- Reds fall to Twins 8-5 after long weather delay Updated: Jul-01-15 1:17 am
CINCINNATI - After a long wait to get started, Anthony DeSclafani had a hard time doing anything quickly.
- Matz has record day at plate in debut, Mets beat Reds 7-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Matz's giddy grandfather popped out of his seat at Citi Field and shouted with unabashed glee. Boy, did he have plenty to cheer about.
- Reds outlast Pirates 5-4 in 13 innings on Phillips' homer Updated: Jun-26-15 1:50 am
PITTSBURGH - Guess Brandon Phillips' thumb is OK.
- Frazier, Bruce hit homers, sending Reds over Marlins 5-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 5:32 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds' hottest hitters were at it again, helping a sick starter pull through a tough day.
- Tigers at Reds postponed by rain, Frazier gets needed rest Updated: Jun-18-15 9:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier was out of the Reds' lineup on Thursday for a needed day off. The whole team got some rest when Cincinnati's game against the Detroit Tigers was postponed because of rain.
- First the Patriots, now the Cardinals feeling fans' wrath Updated: Jun-18-15 2:47 am
CINCINNATI - Mocking t-shirts are available online. Deprecating jokes are making the rounds. Social media is saturated with derogatory lines about the latest embarrassing predicament involving a model sports franchise.
- Reds beat Tigers 8-4 on Frazier's grand slam in 13th inning Updated: Jun-18-15 2:06 am
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier is aching to make the All-Star Game and knock more than a few out during the home run derby at Great American Ball Park next month. In the last two days, he's making his case.
- Frazier, Bruce power Reds to 5-2 win over Tigers Updated: Jun-16-15 11:44 pm
DETROIT - The Cincinnati Reds still aren't clicking on all cylinders an offense, but their latest win was a step in the right direction.
- Castro's RBI single in 9th lifts Cubs past Reds Updated: Jun-14-15 2:15 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs had to wait out a lengthy rain delay, and then they had to overcome the Cincinnati Reds' rally.
- Reds shortstop Zack Cozart has torn knee ligaments, tendon Updated: Jun-11-15 4:00 pm
CHICAGO - Cincinnati Reds shortstop Zack Cozart tore a tendon and two ligaments in his right knee and will need reconstructive surgery, leaving him with a nine-month rehabilitation.
- Reds sweep Phillies 5-2, wait for word on Cozart's injury Updated: Jun-10-15 4:44 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds lost another one of their top players, with the All-Star Game only a month away.
- Reds' Joey Votto hits 3 homers, matches Johnny Bench Updated: Jun-09-15 9:43 pm
- Bruce hits 2 HRs, leads Cueto, Reds over Padres 4-0 Updated: Jun-07-15 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - Jay Bruce gave Johnny Cueto plenty of support this time.