- Wall has to work for recognition among top NBA point guards Updated: Feb-10-16 3:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Fresh off scoring 51 points against the Washington Wizards, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry praised John Wall, who dropped a quiet 41 against the Warriors.
- Avery Bradley's 25 points helps Celtics beat Kings Updated: Feb-07-16 4:38 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics enjoyed a season-high scoring day to keep their current winning stretch rolling along.
- NBA reviewing if jump-on-back foul should be flagrant Updated: Feb-07-16 2:43 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA is reviewing whether the act of jumping on a player's back to intentionally foul him should be interpreted as a flagrant foul.
- Thomas scores 17 as Celtics stave off Pistons' rally, 102-95 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:27 pm
BOSTON - As one of the NBA's top defensive teams this season, the Celtics have inevitably found themselves with some big leads.
- Bradley matches season-high 27, Celtics down Nuggets 111-103 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:37 pm
BOSTON - If the Celtics are going to be a threat in the playoffs this season, they will need consistent effort on the defensive end.
- Thomas lights up Wizards as Celtics win 3rd straight, 116-91 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens knows 5-foot-9 guard Isaiah Thomas rarely faces players his own size. Thomas just brings his best game to the biggest matchups.
- Crowder, Thomas lead Celtics to rout of 76ers Updated: Jan-24-16 10:24 pm
- Thomas scores 22, Celtics hold off late Bulls rally 110-101 Updated: Jan-22-16 10:59 pm
BOSTON - Celtics coach Brad Stevens has been patiently waiting for a return of the defensive brand of basketball that was the calling card for his team early in the season.
- DeRozan scores 34 to send Raptors past Celtics, 115-109 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:42 pm
TORONTO - The mindset that propelled DeMar DeRozan to a 34-point effort may not have been much of a mystery to his Toronto Raptors teammates, who see it regularly. But it was to DeRozan.
- Nowitzki, Williams lead Mavericks past Celtics 118-113 in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 12:59 am
DALLAS - Thirty-seven-year-old Dirk Nowitzki said he was tired late in the Dallas Mavericks' 118-113 overtime win over the Boston Celtics on Monday night after the pesky, young Celtics turned a 17-point fourth-quarter deficit into a six-point lead.
- Thomas, Smart lead Celtics past Suns, 117-103 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:06 pm
BOSTON - Isaiah Thomas said he didn't have Boston's game against Phoenix circled on his calendar. He certainly played like he did.
- Thomas, Celtics snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Pacers Updated: Jan-14-16 12:28 am
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics were on the verge of falling below .500 for the first time since the opening two weeks of the season.