- Politicians help launch mental health awareness campaign Updated: May-23-16 12:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officials are joining Michelle Obama, Richard Gere and Prince Harry in encouraging residents to care for their mental health and learn the signs of emotional distress.
- Editorials from around New England Updated: May-21-16 11:54 am
Excerpts of recent editorials of statewide and national interest from New England newspapers:
- Drug court grad finds common ground with Vilsack Updated: May-09-16 5:16 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - Two men who grew up in the shadows of their parents' addictions shook hands Monday in a New Hampshire courthouse - one, a recent graduate of a drug court program and the other, the U.S. secretary of agriculture.
- Students can meet with reps of military academies Updated: May-06-16 11:11 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire students interested in attending any of the country's military service academies can attend the New Hampshire Military Service Academy Day on Saturday.
- King, Capito want more broadband speed for rural areas Updated: May-04-16 12:17 am
BRUNSWICK, Maine - U.S. Sens. Angus King and Shelley Moore Capito are asking the U.S. Department of Agriculture to increase broadband speed definitions for a grant program that serves rural communities.
- Proposed coin would honor space-shuttle teacher McAuliffe Updated: May-03-16 12:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators have introduced a bill for the creation of a coin in recognition of the 30th anniversary of the space shuttle Challenger disaster and honoring Christa McAuliffe, who was picked to be the first teacher in space.
- Stone from President Obama placed at New Hampshire memorial Updated: May-02-16 12:32 pm
RINDGE, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire has placed a stone on behalf of President Barack Obama at a memorial in Rindge dedicated to Americans who work on behalf of peace.