- Clinton's campaign manager to kick off NH voter outreach Updated: Jun-25-16 11:26 am
HAMPTON, New Hampshire - Hillary Clinton's campaign manager is coming to New Hampshire to talk to voters about the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate.
- Markey: Bill would educate young people about climate change Updated: Jun-19-16 9:27 am
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey says he wants to help educate young people about climate change.
- Family of slain woman fights to keep court records sealed Updated: Jun-14-16 7:37 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The parents of a University of New Hampshire student who was raped and killed in 2012 are fighting to keep details about her sexual history from exposure to the public.
- Senate approves defense bill, defies White House veto threat Updated: Jun-14-16 12:18 pm
WASHINGTON - Defying a White House veto threat, the Senate voted decisively Tuesday to approve a defense policy bill that authorizes $602 billion in military spending, bars shuttering the prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and denies the Pentagon's bid to start a new round of military base closings.
- UN asking expert panel to assess Zika risk at Rio Olympics Updated: Jun-03-16 1:31 pm
LONDON - The World Health Organization's chief says she will convene an expert committee to consider whether the Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympics should proceed as planned, following concerns raised about the threat of the Zika virus.
- Bill would help National Guard members with small businesses Updated: May-29-16 1:34 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen has introduced a bill to improve access to Small Business Administration programs for members of the National Guard and Reserves.
- New Hampshire's senators disappointed with tanker challenges Updated: May-28-16 11:57 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say they are disappointed that the Air Force is facing development challenges in a new aerial refueling tanker that's due to come to the Pease Air National Guard Base in two years.