- Aircraft to remain with New Hampshire National Guard Updated: Nov-24-15 3:16 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Senators Kelly Ayotte and Jeanne Shaheen say a decision to remove a C-12 aircraft and personnel from the New Hampshire Army National Guard has been reversed.
- Shaheen proposes $600 million to fight heroin abuse Updated: Nov-23-15 2:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is proposing $600 million in emergency funding to address an opioid and heroin abuse crisis that she says is spiraling out of control.
- Hezbollah condemns Senate bill to block its financing Updated: Nov-23-15 11:14 am
BEIRUT - Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group has condemned a bill approved by the Senate to block its financing, describing it as "a new crime by American institutions against our people and nation."
- Bill aims to block financing to militant Hezbollah group Updated: Nov-18-15 1:56 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. Senate has approved a bill led by New Hampshire Democrat Jeanne Shaheen and Florida Republican Marco Rubio to block financing to the militant Hezbollah group and limit its access to logistical support.
- Slain journalist Foley's family: Drone strike small solace Updated: Nov-13-15 12:23 pm
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - The family of a journalist beheaded by an Islamic State group fighter known as Jihadi John said Friday that a U.S. drone strike targeting the extremist provides little comfort.
- Democrat Connolly announces campaign for governor Updated: Nov-05-15 1:06 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Businessman Mark Connolly launched his bid for governor Thursday, stressing education, innovation and jobs creation as he kicked off a contested primary in the race to succeed Gov. Maggie Hassan.
- Shaheen wants VA to use NPR database on mustard gas exposure Updated: Nov-04-15 3:31 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal are urging the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to use a new database to identify World War II veterans who were exposed to mustard gas.