- Spieth facing long odds of a better year than '15 Updated: Jun-28-16 6:03 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Any other year, Jordan Spieth would feel this has been a very good season.
- Dustin Johnson's US Open win: right penalty, wrong delivery Updated: Jun-21-16 6:12 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - As different as they are, the Masters and U.S. Open had two things in common this year.
- Major hurdle: Breaks finally fall Dustin Johnson's way Updated: Jun-20-16 11:48 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Dustin Johnson already has shown he can take a punch. He also can take a joke.
- Dustin Johnson wins US Open at Oakmont for first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:40 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Dustin Johnson had everything going his way Sunday in the U.S. Open.
- Column: Johnson wins one the USGA tries to take away Updated: Jun-19-16 10:00 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Maybe Dustin Johnson is smarter than the average golfer after all.
- Oakmont among courses defined by major champions Updated: Jun-16-16 3:00 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - One measure of a great golf course is the quality of its champions.
- Arnold Palmer not able to attend US Open Updated: Jun-15-16 7:26 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Arnold Palmer made it to the Masters in April and watched Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player hit honorary tee shots.
- Masters champ Danny Willett takes on 2nd leg of Grand Slam Updated: Jun-14-16 5:42 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - More than five decades of history is enough to remind Masters champion Danny Willett that winning the calendar Grand Slam is unlikely.
- 5 best US Opens played at Oakmont Updated: Jun-13-16 2:45 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Oakmont has hosted the U.S. Open more than any other golf course, and there's a reason.
- Oakmont requires crash course ahead of toughest test in golf Updated: Jun-12-16 10:11 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Sam Parks Jr. rates among the most unlikely winners in U.S. Open history, especially compared with the Hall of Fame list of champions at Oakmont.
- Tiger Woods to skip US Open at Oakmont Updated: Jun-07-16 9:03 pm
For the third time in the past six years, the U.S. Open will go on without three-time champion Tiger Woods.
- From mini-tours to a Memorial title for William McGirt Updated: Jun-06-16 2:08 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - The putt measured just over 6 feet, a minuscule distance compared with how long William McGirt traveled to get to this point.
- William McGirt wins Memorial in a playoff Updated: Jun-05-16 8:11 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - William McGirt thought he hit it big when he won the Cabarrus Classic and pocketed $16,000, the second-largest prize on the Tar Heel Tour.
- A share of the lead, a big pileup behind at the Memorial Updated: Jun-04-16 4:04 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - Five holes into the second round of the Memorial, Rory McIlroy had three birdies and Jordan Spieth had two bogeys. They were going opposition directions and thinking about the same destination.
- World's top 3 golfers all coming off wins to Memorial Updated: May-29-16 8:55 pm
Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy, the top three in the world golf ranking, are all going to Muirfield Village for the Memorial coming off victories.