- Spieth finds going tough in 1st round of Australian Open Updated: Nov-26-15 1:51 am
SYDNEY - Last year, Jordan Spieth played what he called the best round of his life by shooting a record 8-under 63 to win the Australian Open by six strokes.
- A father's nerve and a son's high expectations at Sea Island Updated: Nov-20-15 2:28 am
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - There were times when Davis Love III and Davis Love IV made it seem like any other round of golf they have played at Sea Island.
- Dan Halldorson, Canadian who won on PGA Tour, dies at 63 Updated: Nov-19-15 5:59 pm
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Dan Halldorson, the Canadian who won the 1980 Pensacola Open for his lone PGA Tour title and played on two World Cup championship teams, has died. He was 63.
- Nicklaus to return to Father-Son Challenge Updated: Nov-11-15 3:12 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Jack Nicklaus always said family was more important than golf. December is one time of the year he gets to do both.
- Spieth armed with array of trophies and seeks more Updated: Nov-04-15 5:20 am
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth's description of his trophy collection from an amazing season brings to mind a scene in "Caddyshack" when Lacy Underall is at Ty Webb's house and keeps finding uncashed checks littered about the living room.