- Buchholz, Red Sox struggle in 5-3 loss to Braves Updated: Apr-29-16 12:31 am
BOSTON - Clay Buchholz struggled with his control when he needed it most and his teammates' timing wasn't much better.
- Braves end 8-game slide, beat Red Sox 5-3 behind Markakis Updated: Apr-29-16 12:12 am
BOSTON - Atlanta hitters got to Clay Buchholz early and never let up as the Braves pieced together a rare victory.
- Braves' HR drought ends, losing streak doesn't in 9-4 loss Updated: Apr-27-16 11:54 pm
BOSTON - The power-starved Atlanta Braves finally hit one out. Now, they've just got to find a way to start winning some games again.
- Buchholz allows grand slam as Astros beat Red Sox 8-3 Updated: Apr-23-16 9:02 pm
HOUSTON - Clay Buchholz didn't regret what pitch he threw to Colby Rasmus with the bases loaded in the fifth inning on Saturday.
- McHugh struggles as Astros lose 4th straight, 6-2 to Red Sox Updated: Apr-23-16 1:12 am
HOUSTON - Collin McHugh was the first to admit he was not very good Friday night.
- Blue Jays rally in 8th to beat Red Sox 4-3 on Patriots' Day Updated: Apr-18-16 3:33 pm
BOSTON - Toronto manager John Gibbons knew Boston had its bullpen lined up.
- Napoli's clutch homer lifts Indians past Ortiz, Red Sox 7-6 Updated: Apr-06-16 11:47 pm
CLEVELAND - Mike Napoli cherishes his time playing in Boston, ripping line drives off the Green Monster, spraying champagne in Fenway Park and being part of so many unforgettable moments.
- Ortiz hits home run in his final spring training at-bat Updated: Mar-31-16 5:29 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - In his final spring training at-bat, David Ortiz hit his first home run of the spring in the Boston Red Sox's 7-4 loss to the Minnesota Twins on Thursday.
- Rays' Smyly sharp in final tuneup for regular season Updated: Mar-31-16 11:53 am
- Dozier leads Twins past Blue Jays, 4-3 Updated: Mar-30-16 5:38 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Brian Dozier led off a second straight game with a hit and a run scored as the Minnesota Twins beat the Blue Jays 4-3 on Wednesday.
- McCutchen homers as Pirates, Red Sox squad play to 4-4 tie Updated: Mar-30-16 5:09 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - Andrew McCutchen hit a two-run homer and Gregory Polanco doubled twice as the Pittsburgh Pirates played to a 4-4, nine-inning tie Wednesday with a Boston Red Sox split squad.