- Stones, Dylan, McCartney play Coachella site in October Updated: May-03-16 11:54 am
LOS ANGELES - Boomer-chella is on.
- Fans' Holy Grail: unreleased songs in Prince's vault Updated: Apr-28-16 6:25 pm
LOS ANGELES - Before his death, fans searching online for Prince were likely to find just a handful of his performance videos and almost none of his recorded music. In the days since he died, YouTube and other uploading sites have been flooded with hundreds of hours of the superstar musician's songs, concert footage, TV appearances and music videos.
- 'He was family': Music star Prince stayed home in Minnesota Updated: Apr-23-16 8:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Bob Dylan left Minnesota, but Prince never did.
- Country icon Merle Haggard, champion of the underdog, dies Updated: Apr-06-16 4:31 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Country giant Merle Haggard, who rose from poverty and prison to international fame through his songs about outlaws, underdogs and an abiding sense of national pride in such hits as "Okie From Muskogee" and "Sing Me Back Home," died Wednesday at 79, on his birthday.
- David Gilmour's tour like a homecoming in Hollywood, Pompeii Updated: Apr-06-16 10:24 am
LOS ANGELES - The guitar solo from Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" is one of the most famous in rock 'n' roll. Just thinking about it might make it play in your head.
- Peace, love and understanding? Not always at the Rock Hall Updated: Apr-06-16 7:35 am
NEW YORK - All you need is love.
- James McBride pays tribute to the Godfather of Soul Updated: Apr-04-16 10:37 am
"Kill 'Em and Leave" (Spiegel & Grau), by James McBride