- Canadiens sign general manager Marc Bergevin to extension Updated: Nov-25-15 3:55 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens have signed general manager and executive vice president Marc Bergevin to a multiyear contract extension through the end of the 2021-22 season.
- Canadiens beat Islanders 4-2, lose Gallagher to injury Updated: Nov-22-15 11:08 pm
- Canadiens beat Islanders in Price's return Updated: Nov-20-15 11:34 pm
NEW YORK - Jeff Petry is growing comfortable with the Montreal Canadiens.
- Hanzal, Doan score early and Coyotes hold off Canadiens 3-2 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:46 am
MONTREAL - A rapid start sent the Arizona Coyotes on their way to a win over Montreal.
- Crosby, Perron score in shootout; Penguins top Canadiens 4-3 Updated: Nov-12-15 12:30 am
PITTSBURGH - The star-laden Pittsburgh Penguins realize they haven't played their best hockey through the first 15 games of the season. They hope a rare comeback against the NHL's top team will get their offense going.
- Price out this week with lower-body injury Updated: Nov-10-15 1:13 pm
BROSSARD, Quebec - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price will be out at least another week, coach Michel Therrien said Tuesday.
- Kyle Turris scores in overtime, Senators beat Canadiens 2-1 Updated: Nov-03-15 11:47 pm
MONTREAL - It was the Ottawa Senators' fifth game that went to overtime this season and they finally got a goal.
- Fleischmann leads Canadiens over Jets 5-1 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:47 pm
MONTREAL - It doesn't matter who is in goal for the Montreal Canadiens with the offense taking care of business on the other end of the ice.
- Weise gets first hat trick, Canadiens thump Flames 6-2 Updated: Oct-31-15 1:18 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Dale Weise's career night got the Montreal Canadiens back in the win column.
- Draisaitl's 2 goals help Oilers come back over Canadiens 4-3 Updated: Oct-30-15 1:24 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Season debuts don't get much better than what Leon Draisaitl did Thursday night.
- Canucks hand Canadiens first loss of season, 5-1 Updated: Oct-28-15 2:24 am