- Royals' Volquez has worst start in 13-4 loss to Astros Updated: Jun-25-16 12:56 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez has made 234 starts in the majors - none as bad as Friday night.
- Springer hits slam as Astros pound Royals, Volquez 13-4 Updated: Jun-25-16 12:23 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - George Springer was more than just a tablesetter as the Houston Astros' leadoff hitter.
- Altuve, Gonzalez help Astros past Angels 3-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 7:06 pm
HOUSTON - When the Houston Astros sent Tyler White to the minors on Friday it left utility infielder Marwin Gonzalez as the team's best option at first base.
- Gattis, Valbuena homer as Astros top Reds 6-0 Updated: Jun-19-16 6:15 pm
HOUSTON - The bottom of Houston's order is starting to heat up and it helped the Astros to a lopsided win over the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday.
- Astros can't cash in on opportunities in 4-2 loss to Reds Updated: Jun-18-16 1:16 am
- Rays beat Astros, dropping Keuchel to 3-9 Updated: Jun-12-16 5:47 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dallas Keuchel has already lost more games than all of last season, when he won the AL's Cy Young Award. And with Sunday's 5-0 defeat against the Tampa Bay Rays, the left-hander became the first major league pitcher to drop nine games this season.
- Rays beat Astros 5-0, dropping Keuchel to 3-9 Updated: Jun-12-16 5:41 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dallas Keuchel had only one bad inning Sunday. Matt Moore had none, and that was the difference in the Tampa Bay Rays' 5-0 win over the Houston Astros.
- Astros' Correa sprains left ankle in 5-3 loss to Rangers Updated: Jun-09-16 7:23 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Carlos Correa knows a bad ankle injury because he had one that cost him half a season in the minor leagues.
- Fielder homers, Rangers top Astros; Correa hurt Updated: Jun-09-16 6:40 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder and Mitch Moreland both spent time on the bench during a homestand against Texas' top two challengers at the moment in the AL West.
- Gattis, Gomez, Correa help Astros sweep Athletics 5-2 Updated: Jun-05-16 6:36 pm
HOUSTON - Early this season when the Houston Astros got down early it seemed like an insurmountable task to come back and win.
- Greinke strikes out 11 to lead Diamondbacks over Astros 3-0 Updated: Jun-02-16 6:02 pm
HOUSTON - Zack Greinke was so good the first time through the Houston's batting order that Arizona manager Chip Hale didn't want to leave his spot in the dugout for even a second for fear of jinxing a special game.
- Springer sparks Astros to 8-5 win over Diamondbacks Updated: May-31-16 7:47 pm
PHOENIX - George Springer has taken to the leadoff role these past eight games, lashing singles, homers, finding ways to get on base.
- Springer homers twice as Astros beat Orioles 4-2 Updated: May-27-16 12:55 am
HOUSTON - With his team having already set the major league record for strikeouts in a three-game series, adding more to the pile was the last thing on Houston Astros reliever Ken Giles' mind.