- Pelle leads Italy to 1-0 win over Malta again in qualifying Updated: Sep-03-15 5:14 pm
FLORENCE, Italy - Graziano Pelle saved Italy from embarrassment against Malta again, securing a 1-0 win against the 160th-ranked opponent to put the Azzurri in command of their European Championship qualifying group on Thursday.
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day Updated: Aug-31-15 6:26 pm
MILAN - Juventus signed midfielders Hernanes and Mario Lemina on a busy final day of Europe's transfer window for the four-time defending champion, which is off to its worst ever Serie A start.
- Pjanic, Dzeko score as Roma beats Juventus 2-1 Updated: Aug-30-15 5:03 pm
ROME - Bosnia internationals Miralem Pjanic and Edin Dzeko scored in the second half as Roma beat bitter title rival Juventus 2-1 Sunday, leaving the Turin power with two straight losses to start Serie A for the first time in its history.
- Giovinco 1 of 9 foreign-based players in Italy squad Updated: Aug-29-15 3:45 pm
MILAN - Antonio Conte recalled Toronto FC forward Sebastian Giovinco to the Italy squad on Saturday for the upcoming European Champions qualifiers against Bulgaria and Malta.
- Conte: Balotelli must show he 'deserves' an Italy call up Updated: Aug-28-15 1:08 pm
ROME - If Mario Balotelli wants to return to Italy's squad, coach Antonio Conte says he'll have to show that he deserves a spot.
- Juventus visits Roma looking for first Serie A points Updated: Aug-27-15 8:45 am
MILAN - After the shock of losing its opening Serie A match at home for the first time in its history, defending champion Juventus would have been hoping for an easy second match to get it up and running.
- Robbie Keane has 2 goals, LA Galaxy rout NYC FC 5-1 Updated: Aug-23-15 7:13 pm
CARSON, California - Robbie Keane knocked another goal into the open New York City FC net and took off sprinting with his arms outstretched, basking in the sellout crowd's relentless roars.
- Can anyone overthrow Juventus at the top of Serie A? Updated: Aug-20-15 3:03 pm
MILAN - Serie A has had a familiar look to it in the past two seasons, with Juventus winning the league title and Roma finishing second.
- Juventus keen to silence doubters after summer of change Updated: Aug-20-15 11:18 am
MILAN - Juventus kicked off last season in uncertain fashion after former AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri replaced the popular Antonio Conte, who had resigned.