- Pirates place INF Kang on 60-day DL Updated: Sep-21-15 6:51 pm
DENVER - The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed infielder Jung Ho Kang on the 60-day disabled list and selected the contract of outfielder Keon Broxton from Triple-A Indianapolis.
- Rizzo hits 30th homer, lifts Cubs to 9-6 win over Pirates Updated: Sep-17-15 11:23 pm
PITTSBURGH - By winning three of four games in Pittsburgh, the Chicago Cubs made a bold move as they try to catch the Pirates for the top NL wild card.
- Pirates SS Kang out 6-8 months with broken leg, torn MCL Updated: Sep-17-15 11:12 pm
PITTSBURGH - Jung Ho Kang arrived in the United States last winter a mystery before providing a major jolt that helped get the Pittsburgh Pirates started on their run at a third straight playoff berth.
- Pirates rookie Kang leaves Cubs game with leg injury Updated: Sep-17-15 12:55 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Pirates rookie shortstop Jung Ho Kang left in the top of the first inning with an apparent left leg injury after the Chicago Cubs' Chris Coghlan slid into him while unsuccessfully trying to break up a double play.
- Howard goes deep, Phillies beat Cubs 7-4 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Howard can still hit right-handers.
- Carpenter, Piscotty lead Cardinals past Cubs 4-3 Updated: Sep-09-15 7:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Cardinals rookie Stephen Piscotty continues to show a penchant for making quick adjustments.