- Teague, Horford lead Hawks over Bulls 113-90 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:55 pm
CHICAGO - Al Horford set the tone with a strong start and got plenty of help. More important, Atlanta hit the All-Star break on a winning note after two tough losses.
- Impact Hack-a-Someone tactic having on NBA is growing issue Updated: Feb-10-16 3:53 pm
MIAMI - San Antonio's first play of the 2008-09 season was designed and executed perfectly. Spurs' center Tim Duncan didn't bother jumping for the opening tap, conceding it to Phoenix's Shaquille O'Neal. Five seconds later, Michael Finley wrapped his arms around O'Neal for an intentional foul.
- Vucevic leads Magic comeback for 117-110 OT win over Hawks Updated: Feb-08-16 11:51 pm
ATLANTA - A big comeback gave the Orlando Magic their second win over the Hawks in two days and renewed belief they can stage a similar rally in their season.
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Teague scores season-high 32, Hawks breeze past Mavs Updated: Feb-01-16 11:49 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks say they're a better team when Jeff Teague is on his game offensively.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Millsap scores 22 as Hawks rout Nuggets, 119-105 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:57 am
DENVER - The Atlanta Hawks arrived in Denver angry and frustrated. They're heading home feeling a lot better about their game.
- Goodwin hits 3 with 0.1 seconds left, Suns beat Hawks 98-95 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:55 am
PHOENIX - Archie Goodwin wanted the ball, even if it wasn't supposed to be his.
- Cousins has 24 points, 15 rebounds as Kings beat Hawks 91-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 2:20 am
SACRAMENTO, California - An offensive-minded team through the first half of the season, the Sacramento Kings displayed some defensive tenacity Thursday night.
- Millsap paces Hawks over Blazers, 104-98 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:35 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Atlanta Hawks had one main goal: Keep Portland from making 3-pointers.
- Millsap leads Hawks past Nets 114-86 to snap 2-game skid Updated: Jan-16-16 11:10 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks closed the first half of the season with a performance reminiscent of last year.
- Antetokounmpo scores 28 as Bucks beat Hawks in overtime Updated: Jan-16-16 12:38 am
MILWAUKEE - Giannis Antetokounmpo took matters into his own hands in a tense overtime period.
- Walker scores 23 as Hornets rout Hawks 107-84 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford wasn't surprised that the Charlotte Hornets finally broke out of their seven-game losing streak Wednesday night.