- Indians avoid winless homestand, beat Royals 12-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 3:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber took a shutout into the ninth, rookie Francisco Lindor hit a three-run homer and had a career-high four RBIs, and the Indians avoided a winless homestand with a 12-1 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday.
- Indians manager Francona ejected after player hit by pitch Updated: Jul-29-15 2:02 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona has been ejected in the fifth inning against Kansas City.
- Indians lose 2-1, home losing streak longest since '75 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:23 pm
CLEVELAND - When Trevor Bauer's curveball to Eric Hosmer sunk over the wall in right field, Cleveland's season dropped to a new low.
- Indians unveil Larry Doby statue Updated: Jul-25-15 7:22 pm
CLEVELAND - Larry Doby's legacy as a baseball player and pioneer has a permanent home.
- Indians' Kipnis out with stiff neck Updated: Jul-25-15 7:15 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland Indians All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis is out of the lineup because of a stiff neck.
- Lohse struggles, Brewers fall short in 7-5 loss to Indians Updated: Jul-22-15 7:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse has weathered tough stretches on the mound during what has been a respectable 15-year career in the big leagues.
- Brantley homers with 4 RBIs as Indians top Brewers 7-5 Updated: Jul-22-15 7:36 pm
MILWAUKEE - A .349 hitter with runners in scoring position, Michael Brantley doesn't mind sharing the sharing the reason for his success at the plate.
- Indians ground into 4 double plays, lose 8-1 to Brewers Updated: Jul-22-15 1:44 am
- Cueto wild before Reds lose to Indians in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto was uncharacteristically wild.
- Gomes, Kipnis lift Indians past Reds in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:20 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cleveland Indians had plenty of scoring chances. They cashed in on just enough to squeeze out a win.
- A's Sonny Gray dominates Indians in Oakland's 2-0 win Updated: Jul-12-15 5:48 pm
CLEVELAND - With Sonny Gray at the top of his game, the Cleveland Indians were going to have a tough time on Sunday.
- Salazar shuts down A's as Indians win 5-1 Updated: Jul-10-15 11:51 pm
CLEVELAND - Danny Salazar was within one out of his second career complete game. Instead he had to settle for another dominant performance by a Cleveland starting pitcher.
- Rookie RHP Cody Anderson pitches Indians past Astros 3-1 Updated: Jul-10-15 12:06 am
CLEVELAND - Cody Anderson says he isn't paying attention to his numbers. The rookie right-hander might be the only one.
- Machado puts up big numbers as unorthodox leadoff hitter Updated: Jul-09-15 3:41 pm
BALTIMORE - In his return from two straight seasons cut short by injury, Manny Machado is at the top of his game as the No. 1 hitter in the Baltimore Orioles' lineup.
- Cole posts majors-leading 12th win, Pirates beat Indians Updated: Jul-05-15 6:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Down 3-0 after the third inning on the heels of two uneven starts, Gerrit Cole didn't get angry or flustered.
- Aviles' 10th-inning homer gives Indians sweep of Rays Updated: Jul-02-15 5:54 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Cleveland Indians are feeling a little better about themselves.
- Correction: Indians-Orioles story Updated: Jun-29-15 1:27 pm
BALTIMORE - In a story June 28 about the Cleveland Indians game against the Baltimore Orioles, The Associated Press erroneously reported a quote from Cleveland manager Terry Francona. The quote should have read: "Today was not a pretty day for us. But I don't see guys grinding the bat ... we're just not doing the things we're capable of doing," not "I don't see guys grinding the at-bat."