- Broncos' Siemian trusts he'll get a shot at starting, too Updated: May-03-16 4:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Quarterback Trevor Siemian is stuck between the future and the present, a project in first-rounder Paxton Lynch and a placeholder in Mark Sanchez.
- Mark Sanchez sees Paxton Lynch selection as endorsement Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Normally, watching the boss trade up in the first round of the NFL draft to take a player at your position wouldn't be such good news. Mark Sanchez saw it as a vote of confidence.
- John Elway gets his quarterback without overpaying Updated: Apr-30-16 9:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway leaned against a wall outside the team meeting room adorned with images from the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season and declared, "The plan is to keep picking at the bottom of the round - and there is no Plan B!"
- Lynch has always watched Manning, emulated Newton Updated: Apr-29-16 8:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch says he long appreciated Peyton Manning, whose cleats he's hoping to fill as soon as September. It's the vanquished quarterback from Super Bowl 50, however, that he's always admired.
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas looks for a bounce-back season Updated: Apr-20-16 4:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is no longer bogged down, and it's not only from losing a couple of pounds since winning the Super Bowl.
- Emmanuel Sanders won't put '15 in his rearview Updated: Apr-19-16 4:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's a new year, and while many of his teammates talk about putting 2015 in the rearview, Emmanuel Sanders is having none of it. He doesn't want to forget anything about the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season.
- Super Bowl champs return to work minus Miller, Ware Updated: Apr-18-16 7:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Super Bowl champions reconvened Monday minus some notable star power.
- Von Miller says he and Manziel aren't roommates Updated: Apr-11-16 6:26 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Von Miller says he and Johnny Manziel are homies but not roomies.
- Kubiak: Broncos will draft a quarterback Updated: Apr-07-16 7:00 pm
DENVER - The choice for the San Francisco 49ers might come down to paying Colin Kaepernick $11.9 million to wear their uniform in 2016 or $4.9 million to wear Denver's.