- Rickard's three-run homer lifts Orioles over Rays 3-1 Updated: Apr-27-16 10:03 pm
- Souza homers twice on birthday, Rays rout Yankees 8-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:58 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Souza Jr. celebrated his 27th birthday in style. Drew Smyly was the guy getting all the gifts.
- Rays top season high for runs, beat Red Sox 12-8 Updated: Apr-21-16 6:49 pm
BOSTON - Curt Casali is a lifetime .198 hitter who was holding down the No. 9 spot in the batting order for the Tampa Bay Rays, the lowest-scoring team in baseball.
- Moore strikes out 10, Rays beat White Sox 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-16 5:59 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Matt Moore is two years removed from Tommy John surgery and is looking again like a top-notch starter for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Sale throws 2-hitter, White Sox beat Rays 1-0 Updated: Apr-15-16 11:33 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chris Sale only needed one run, and Melky Cabrera got it for him in the ninth
- Rays 2B Forsythe and CF Kiermaier leave after collision Updated: Apr-15-16 8:53 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay second baseman Logan Forsythe and center fielder Kevin Kiermaier have left with injuries after they collided in shallow right-center field Friday night against the Chicago White Sox.
- Major leaguers trying to figure out proper slide into 2nd Updated: Apr-09-16 6:01 pm
Something that used to be second nature in baseball - sliding hard into second base to prevent a double play - is deciding games and giving major leaguers fits a week into the season. From the AL to the NL, runners making that 90-foot dash are wondering: What's acceptable anymore?
- Jays' Gibbons: No malicious intent about dress comment Updated: Apr-06-16 12:36 pm
ST. PETERBURG, Florida - Toronto manager John Gibbons says he was trying to inject some humor into a tense situation and had "no malicious intent" in his comment that "maybe we'll come out wearing dresses tomorrow" after the Blue Jays lost 3-2 to Tampa Bay on Tuesday night because of baseball's new rule on breaking up double plays.
- New slide rule helps Forsythe, Rays hold off Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:51 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Logan Forsythe and the Tampa Bay Rays ended up on the right side of a new rule.